No announcement yet.

My 1987 budget Camaro build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it was not for the love between the 2 firefighters in the last picture this would be the saddest thread ending I have seen yet.

Comment

• NOOOO I'm so sorry this happened to you! This was hands down the coolest 3G Camaro build ive seen online. best of luck moving on with whatever is next.

Comment

• very cool!! good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Porterhousestk View Post
          NOOOO I'm so sorry this happened to you! This was hands down the coolest 3G Camaro build ive seen online. best of luck moving on with whatever is next.
          Thx man, I loved this POS as much as I can ! 7 years along.

I'm building a catfish right now

Originally posted by LCG View Post
          If it was not for the love between the 2 firefighters in the last picture this would be the saddest thread ending I have seen yet.
          Police mens and firefighters were very cool.

Comment

• This is the worst update ever. So sorry for your loss. She was truly the most beautiful 3g camaro ever.
            http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

Comment

• Man, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Wish you luck with the catfish.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ahhh man that sucks so bad im sorry. this thing was the beez kneez.

are you going to rebuild or build another with the good parts left?

also where did you get the V-belt/flat belt hybrid pulley setup I cant find a set to save my life

Comment

• Originally posted by paradigmqc View Post
                  Thx man, I loved this POS as much as I can ! 7 years along.

I'm building a catfish right now
                  Oh man I didn't realize you would be building a catfish now... I have to take back what I said about "best of luck" haha just kidding, I just really **** that body style... if you get a chance you should check out @karl_ucf10 on Instagram, he had a bagged catfish in San Antonio, TX. definitely the coolest catfish I had ever seen.

Comment

• fuuuck

Comment

• You'r Build Thread made me think diffrently about 3gen Camaro and looking at ads already.
                      Soooo sorry for ya.
                      Best luck with Your next build.

Comment

• AH mannnn... That sucks. Any idea what caused it?
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
                        X