Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freshman at college. Was Public Relations, am now Pre-Law.

Comment

Hospitality administration

lol
      sigpic

Comment

recent grad for web and digital media design, currently working freelance and custom vinyl and vehicle lettering/ signage

Comment

College Dropout, currently working at Geek Squad (Lead Tech).

Comment

tattoo artist at The Tattoo Lady, in Hammond, IN

Comment

Ima psychology and criminal justice double major..... right now i just work part time.
              My hubby is a mechanic for honda and does alot of side work too.

08 coupe exl w/navi

my build page ---
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4374

Comment

I recently graduated from Indiana University of PA with a B.S. in Regional Planning. I completed two tracts there. Economic Developer and Environmental Planner. I work for the Indiana County Office of Planning and Development. My official title is Senior Land Use Planner.

Basically I tell people what they can and can't do on their own property, use GIS, and write plans.

Comment

In the day I work Full-Time at Alta/Perrin Performance.
                  At night I go to school for Marketing/Advertisement at Portland State University.

I have no life.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I am graduating at the end of March from Kettering University with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. I co-oped with American Axle & Manufacturing since 2005. I am currently interviewing with a company in Arizona for a test engineering position.

Comment

Originally posted by bill deguffroy View Post
                      I recently graduated from Indiana University of PA with a B.S. in Regional Planning. I completed two tracts there. Economic Developer and Environmental Planner. I work for the Indiana County Office of Planning and Development. My official title is Senior Land Use Planner.

Basically I tell people what they can and can't do on their own property, use GIS, and write plans.
                      IUP? That's where my g/f goes.

I am a junior Technology Education major at California University of PA. When I graduate I will be certified to teach grades K-12 Tech Ed.

Worst decision ever. If I change majors now, that's 3 more years. I'm just going to stick with it, even though it's going to take another 1.5 years (at least, got screwed and wound up behind where I'm supposed to be) to graduate.

As for jobs, in the summer I am a laborer for my mom's boyfriend's cemetery monument company, and I cook at night.
                      Last edited by Zack01GC; 02-25-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

major: RN work: TELE TECH customer service

Comment

graduated in business admin from csuf.. work for enterprise rent a car.. need to find a better job with a better pay

Comment

When I'm done with high school I'm going to major in Physics at Ursinus College. I'll eventually transfer out of there and study Mechanical Engineering.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

wow.... you guys are brainys lol. sick that soo many people on here have great careers or are on their way to it

Comment

High School Diploma, bounced around in some college classes trying to figure something out. Never materialized into anything other then blowing money.

Was working as a doormen for one of the top Dallas Luxury hotels, was looking into getting into the hospitality sales but ended up switching back into doing Web Development work here in Alaska. Paycheck came calling faster then transitioning into sales at the Starwood Hotels.
                                Flickr | blogZ

Comment

Working...
                                X