Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanical Engineer specializing in Quality Control and CNC machining.
    -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

Mechanical Engineering at The University of Florida. I worked my ass off to get here and am enjoying every agonizing moment of taking classes here. I don't know how I pass anything, but I do. Haven't failed anything yet and I'm in the second semester of my third year here. Unbelievable the amount of knowledge I've gained. I'll be a 5th year senior for sure. Seems like its the cool thing to do here. 12 credits per semester for the effin win.

Its nice to see other engineers on here. Seems like most car guys tend to be either engineers or work with graphics, design, or some other similar thing.

No job yet, but hope to get a good internship soon. I'd like to open up my own machining company or something to that effect at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Checho View Post
        Ive been doing Accounting for the past 3 years, have an AA in it, but I **** IT!

So this semester I am changing to Marketing, it is just so much more enjoyable IMO.
        While working on my AA in Business i couldnt take the accounting classes and its what steered me away from going for my MBA. So now im doing something else ive always liked which is law.

Comment

Graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a BS in Kiniesiology. Currently working on my Masters at Fullerton.

Job: I work at Dick's Sporting Goods and I coach HS wrestling
          http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

business admin/accounting for undergrad, then going into navy as an officer, then lawschool.
            i work in a law office now, and by that i mean i get paid to go on stanceworks in an office and make a few phone calls throughout the day...i'm actually at work now

oh yeah, and i have www.effineuro.com ...but that mostly just costs me money

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Hopefully getting a bachelors in Econ next year. Then some probably some sort of grad school.

Edit: I also work at the library at school. Best job ever, sans not making very much money.

Comment

AAS-Drafting and Design Technology

Been doing Ship design for Northrop Grumman for over 5yrs using various 3D and 2D design programs. My ship service years is 4yrs, Oct will be 5 yrs. Pay sucks, work sucks, commute sucks. Oh well it has great benefits and as of right now im expecting my first child soon so this job has to do for awhile.

Comment

working on getting into MSU and plan on going through their supply chain management program. right now i work for a small fundraising business and go to a community college. yarr..

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Graduated from GWU with a Bachelors in Comp. Sci. and a minor in psychology. I currently work for one of the biggest tech firms in the world as a storage engineer.

Comment

i drive a truck for coca cola

Comment

Education student at Brooklyn College last semester before my BA then off to grad school. I own a DJ Equipment Co. I set up clubs and do Audio tuning
                        Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

Comment

HS student atm, doing graphics designing and game development after school. This summer im getting what i think is a pretty good paying job, $800 every 2wks. for cleaning dishes
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

going to community college right now for Gen. Business. If I move ill be going to San Diego U for sports marketing. If i decide to stay home Ill transfer to Central Michigan for Sports Studies. I work as a porter at my local GMC stealership...
                            Allen
                            flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Cornell University Class of 2009. Went into freshman year as a Mechanical Engineering major in 2005, turned out I was pretty shitty at advanced calculus and science haha. Transferred internally to a Policy Analysis and Management (pre-business really) major. Now a currency trader in NYC for a small firm. Passed my Series 3 certification last week so I'm a licensed to trade futures and commodities contracts

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Channel Operations with Hitachi Data Systems

Comment

Working...
                                X