Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychology major at CSU Stanislaus in Turlock, currently a senior and probably going to stay here and get my masters in Behavioral Analysis. Also minoring in Spanish. Cant wait to be done, its taking forever!
    Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Mech. Engineering

Comment

Wow, we have quite a variety on stanceworks. I am a concept artist for underground development. We work on guitar hero for Activision. I also own my own design firm in san Francisco, " junktion design."

Comment

I am a Junior at Kettering University in Flint, MI majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Our school is based on a co-op program also and I am currently trying to get a job with Federal Mogul in Plymouth, MI

Comment

I have an EE degree. Currently working for an automotive tuning company as a firmware engineer and calibrator (when I need to help finish a vehicle).

Comment

Yeah, good variety here. Every other car board seems like everyone is 17 and works at Chipotle.

My majors were Finance and Economics from University of Pittsburgh ('03)

I work in acquisitions in Real Estate Private Equity. We're looking for opportunistic office and multifamily plays at the moment, hoping to capitalize on cheap agency (i.e. Freddie) debt.

I'm also working on an MBA from GWU at the moment, about one more year to go.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

Majoring in nursing and minoring in psychology. Currently my job is combat medic (68W) in the National Guard.
                Best job ever!

Comment

I am an Architect, and i also do industrial design. Out of grad school for about two years now, and things have been real slow in the industry. But that doesnt mean they will be like this forever. My younger brother is in his third year undergrad for civil, but by the time he is done, hopefully things will be working their way up again.
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Majoring in automotive technologies at Pennsylvania College of Technology.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                      Majoring in nursing and minoring in psychology. Currently my job is combat medic (68W) in the National Guard Best job ever!
                      Hats off to you sir, thank you for protecting our country as well as our troops.

Comment

Major: Telecommunications Engineering
                        Job: Network Operations Tech (How fitting, right?)
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                        Originally posted by Jedidiah
                        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Currently a senior in HS... looking to go to either VA Tech or UNC Wilmington next year and majoring in fisheries or marine science.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

University of San Diego...finance major

but im a freshman stil........

Comment

Did Business administration for 3yrs, ***** it, went back to my first love, Mechanical Engineering. Something like 3yrs left for that

I work at an engineering firm that does accident reconstruction

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Ive been doing Accounting for the past 3 years, have an AA in it, but I **** IT!

So this semester I am changing to Marketing, it is just so much more enjoyable IMO.
                                I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

Working...
                                X