Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front end Web Developer for Canwest broadcasting.

I like em dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by nameless View Post
      i just found out right after you left, like you wernt even on the street.
      you doing MA at fullerton? you will see me around again, guys at your meet were chill.
      Yep doing the MA @ Fullerton. I may transfer to concordia as they have a master's program designed a little more towards what i want to do with coaching/teaching.

Definitely hit us up they are a good group of guys to hang out with
      http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

• no school for me, just work

I run a high end car audio shop on the weekends. and i work for a euro performance shop doing internet sales during the week.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sept-May: Business Administration major

May-Aug: www.RyansAutoDetail.com (down at the moment i think) and I work at a local private country club's pro shop.
          1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• I hustle leagally.

I own a licenced online retail business A.G.I. or Automotive Glamour Innovations LLC. I sell suspensions, wheels, tires, audio, etc. I also own I.CON which is a unique business. I design show cars for people. I bring the blueprints to an I.CON approved body shop and they do the work.

I do some freelance car magazine writing. Both of my articles have been cover features so far. I'm hoping to get signed by a major magazine soon.
            We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

• Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
              I am a Junior at Kettering University in Flint, MI majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Our school is based on a co-op program also and I am currently trying to get a job with Federal Mogul in Plymouth, MI
              That's where I graduated in 05 (changing schools twice puts you behind)... Mech Engineer work for was recruited from Nissan Tech Center last year to work for TiAL

Take DS1 and DS2 in Germany (yes at the same time)... you'll thank me for many many reasons
              05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

• Is anyone on here going to culinary school?

If so, how is it/did it work out for you??

Comment

• I train and work alongside four legged fury killing machines on a leash in search of explosive materials and or devices in highly dangerous and combative areas around the globe. K9 handler I'm a K9 handler lol

Comment

Working...
                  X