X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
    University of San Diego...finance major

but im a freshman stil........

I'm doing Mech Eng at Auburn, only a freshman, but pretty sure I will stick with it. Might get a minor in Automotive Eng.
    Last edited by e30bmw; 11-19-2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Computer Science freshman at the University of Cincinnati. I'll probably double major in mathematics. But I have a huge love for mechanical engineering...so we'll see what happens. My true loves in life are so different from one another that double majoring in CS and ME would be near impossible haha.

Comment

I sold real estate for the past 8yrs but recently took a position with US Bank as a personal/business banker for more stability. The pay is not great but they pay for school which I am looking into right now and there is tons of opportunity through out the Company if you do well your first year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
          HS student atm, doing graphics designing and game development after school. This summer im getting what i think is a pretty good paying job, $800 every 2wks. for cleaning dishes
          I cleaned dishes for awhile. Never made $800 every 2/weeks, but that just was fun. Best part is fucking with the clean dishes before they go out, let me know if you need any ideas

-Dan

Comment

Mech. E. freshman at RPI and ****** chemistry at the moment.

Used to work full time at a marina all through high school and I miss it, can't wait to go back this summer.
            Last edited by phish sticks; 02-10-2010, 09:22 PM.
            -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I cleaned dishes for awhile. Never made $800 every 2/weeks, but that just was fun. Best part is fucking with the clean dishes before they go out, let me know if you need any ideas
              yea my friends uncle owns the restaurant so hes hooking me up with a job
              please enlight me
              Last edited by Drama; 02-10-2010, 10:00 PM.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by phish sticks View Post
                Mech. E. freshman at RPI and ****** chemistry at the moment.

Used to work full time at a marina all through high school and I miss it, can't wait to go back this summer.
                I got in there, but it was too much. And fuck chemistry as well.

Comment

since i can't get a job i was thinking about cooking up some rocks and hitting up the ghetto

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

I plan on majoring in business administration with graphic design as a backup if that falls through for some reason (for the record, I'm a high school senior). Hopefully I'll be attending Cal State Chico.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

engineering...maybe petroleum or mechanical...

Comment

94F (special electronics repair) In the Real Army.
                        Deploying in June.

Comment

I was doing Mechanical Engineering - Switch to Finance/Business since I got myself into the Finance field now. Loving it.

Comment

Undergrad in Finance, currently working project management as a Senior Operations Analyst at a financial firm
                            http://www.team16niss.org
                            http://www.futurabrakes.com

Comment

Went to Fort Hays State University for 2 years pretty much did everything in the Art Department. After that I apprenticed for 2 years with an Industrial Designer at a high-end commercial/residential lighting company. I learn something new everyday on the job. And I am currently at work and on StanceWorks.

Comment

I'm currently a senior graphic design student, working as an office assistant in a doctor's office. I'm finishing my last class now then I just have to find an internship before I can graduate.
                                I drive a Focus.

Comment

Working...
                                X