This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your major/job

So I happen to be a little indecisive right now, majoring in Civil Engineering, but seeing a very dull future ahead in the construction industry, and wondered what all you guys were majoring/working in. Post you major, your job, and if you already finished college, what you majored in., and maybe a little feedback.

Im majoring in Photography at the Art Institute

Currently I do Real Estate but I **** it. I also do photography/assisting in my spare time.

I got plans to open my own business soon

Comment

imma freshman currently majoring in mechanical engineering at the University of the Pacific.
      lol
      Flickr
      need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

Currently studying at De Anza to do pre-requisites for Nursing.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Studied Business Administration in undergrad at Pepperdine. Got a job in Finance at a major Aerospace company right after graduation. After a few years of working I went back to school for an MBA in Finance also from Pepperdine. Currently working in Contracts (subset of finance) at the same Aerospace company.
          www.marcuscookephotography.com

Team RareJDM

Comment

I'm majoring in Graphic Design and hoping to get some kind of job in that soon to help me pay for Transportation Design at Art Center of Pasadena. That school is so expensive.

Comment

International Business.

(Haven't even taken an international business class yet though)

Business school's pretty good so far. At the level I'm at every one of my classes relates to the others so a lot of the material overlaps, which makes skipping class a bit easier

I can also understand how businesses operate and grow fairly well now, so it's kinda fun to examine the things I previously thought were boring and unimportant that are actually essential parts to say, the strategic planning of a firm.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                Currently studying at De Anza to do pre-requisites for Nursing.
                I didnt know you go there too.
                But I'm majoring in graphic design.

Comment

marketing major

Flickr

Comment

Im self-employed, its a family business we services all of Florida.. but im majoring in law as a back-up.

Comment

business marketing.

i own open road tuning - exclusive north american distributor for bagyard air ride.
                      I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

I'm supposed to be majoring in business. I was originally majoring in automotive technology at De Anza, but decided I didn't want my hobby to be my job too.

Right now I'm working at my dad's company as the head of the shop and lead machinist. It's called Quadrant Technology. We deal in permanent magnetics and make some pretty sick assemblies for big companies. I hope to continue moving my way up until it's mostly an office job. That's WAY in the future though.

Comment

I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering, I graduate in June. I am just doing this to fill time now until my wife's new branch opens and she starts making 6 figures a year so then I can focus on trading and opening my own shop.

Comment

business management at cal state northridge, graduating next year

Comment

I currently go to the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC for fine arts But I am a car designer at heart and I work at Enterprise Rent a Car

1990 325is- current project
                              1986 325e- Parts Donator
                              2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                              1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Working...
                              X