Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bagged ACCORD

Quote Originally Posted by toinkee69 View Post
    ^^^appreciate it.

time to go lower.

Nice accord, I cant wait to get my e30 on bags. I DD an integra nothing special just lowered on some skunk springs which I later cut to go lower. I bottom out time to time sending my UCA straight into the shock tower. This caused it to round a bit so i just cut it out like you did above. After a while a shit load of dirt starting making its way up there causing the engine bay to get extremely dirty. I could care less about mine but Ive had a few buddies create fixes for this on their hondas, which you should probably try out to keep your bay clean. Majority of them just cut and mold ABS plastic and riveted that to the shock tower. WORKS 100%. good luck with the car dude, shes sitting right.

Very nice car man. The management setup out back is super clean.

i think i forgot to mention i do all the work on my car, except for paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hella_RICH View Post
    Nice accord, I cant wait to get my e30 on bags. I DD an integra nothing special just lowered on some skunk springs which I later cut to go lower. I bottom out time to time sending my UCA straight into the shock tower. This caused it to round a bit so i just cut it out like you did above. After a while a shit load of dirt starting making its way up there causing the engine bay to get extremely dirty. I could care less about mine but Ive had a few buddies create fixes for this on their hondas, which you should probably try out to keep your bay clean. Majority of them just cut and mold ABS plastic and riveted that to the shock tower. WORKS 100%. good luck with the car dude, shes sitting right.
    thanks. i was thinking of putting something to cover the holes. i found a guy who does good custom fabrication, welding. i'll have him make make me a nice cover and weld it on there.

Quote Originally Posted by bagovan View Post
    Very nice car man. The management setup out back is super clean.
    much appreciated. it took me a while to get things done, but it was worth it.
    Last edited by toinkee69; 03-17-2013 at 07:31 PM.

small update. go parts from japan.

my parts store. seats up there, bumper on the ceiling and hod on the wall. good thing my wife doesn't go to the garage. lol.

:drool:
    "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

So amazing

^^^ thanks guys.

got spotted by stickydiljoe aka joey.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotabb View Post
    Heres a few more of your car looking great as always. Ill bring over the text Joey typed as well:

This bagged 7th gen. Accord was pretty interesting. I don’t know enough to tell you all about these cars or anything but I do know that it has a JDM Accord Inspire front bumper. Not a bad looking car by any means, you just don’t see very many of these heavily modded…

Nice integration of a rearview camera in the spoiler also…
    Last edited by toinkee69; 04-11-2013 at 10:52 AM.

it has transformed.

Hey Jowell, you should post this up in the showroom.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Sickest accord ever!

awesome accord man.. do you have more pics :P
    Smith | Wesson

so far so good. no issues on my air set up, no worries. how the car looks now.

photo by @girlsbutts

man that is nice, super clean!