Thread: video game stance?

Default video game stance?

just fucking around in GT4 today, thought this was pretty cool

Ruf BTR

post up any video game type stuff like this
    Quote Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

I didn't know you could get one of those in premium!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Quote Originally Posted by nickskater09 View Post
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

^ You win.

Had me at that orange Jag.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Quote Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Internet high five for you.

^ tokyo highway challenge was a cool game....
    I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Until now, one of my favorite games is Need for Speed. It is for this reason that video games become a favorite hobby that you can have everything there at once. https://esportbetweb.com/csgo-betting-sites/ gives you an awesome choice of e-sports games and you feel really cool.

Definitely looks great. Oh, and the game itself is awesome. I **** the fact that now I don't have time to play. Being a student is the worst thing ever. At least it seems like I managed to find a good writing service - https://www.topdissertations.org/superiorpapers-review/ . Maybe it will make it easier for me. I was really surprised to find out that the majority of those are awfuk while I were reading reviews.

10. Default

You'll go over these hacks on line by titles, for example, garena free fire hack at no confirmation that is individual or less attestation free fire diamonds generator

Quote Originally Posted by Smorturtmare View Post
    Until now, one of my favorite games is Need for Speed. It is for this reason that video games become a favorite hobby that you can have everything there at once. https://esportbetweb.com/csgo-betting-sites/ gives you an awesome choice of e-sports games and you feel really cool.
    It was so long ago that it became an old school)) Now everything has moved into mobile applications. As for me, it just kills the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwood View Post
    It was so long ago that it became an old school)) Now everything has moved into mobile applications. As for me, it just kills the atmosphere.
    I think I hear the groan of an old fighter)) As for me, mobile games have become commonplace and there is nothing wrong with that. Quite the contrary. In the mobile gaming market, competition is now quite aggressive, which is only to the advantage of ordinary users. Game developers like to use sqa consulting - https://www.deviqa.com/services/qual...ting-services/ Such volumetric automatic testing provides more guarantees of the game reliability. I would only be glad if all applications passed such control, especially banking.

How about GTA?