EOI: Adelaide S|W Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    this year is a little hektic for me, but Ill be keen to make an sa trip next year once the civic is done.
    Would be awesome to meet you Oxer, that is for sure, either here in Adelaide or when the Adelaide S|W crew does a road trip over to the Eastern states!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

would love to check out some local cars, unfortunately my e34 is a long way from stanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Warfare View Post
        would love to check out some local cars, unfortunately my e34 is a long way from stanced.
        That's alright, my car isn't 'stanced' like those in the eastern states, but I'm getting there. Ano's is pretty damn tight and so is Alex's.

I just started the rebuilding process of my RS's, so we'll be seeing something a bit different shortly on le Zelda.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

i'm hoping to have my bmw done for old school new age and the hot rod & classics the weekend after.
          OXER deff needs a trip to adelaide for sure
          I'd be keen on some meets even try to get my minitruck and lowrider mates out and about

Comment

Originally posted by nicholls View Post
            i'm hoping to have my bmw done for old school new age and the hot rod & classics the weekend after.
            OXER deff needs a trip to adelaide for sure
            I'd be keen on some meets even try to get my minitruck and lowrider mates out and about
            Sounds good Sam! I'm nowhere near finishing my bug, I was hoping to have it done for the tenth of March ILV, but that isn't going to happen unfortunately. However, I'm hoping I can get the new engine done, re-lip my RS's and wind down the back of my bug before ILV

Oxer definitely needs to do a trip out here, I just hope it doesn't clash with ILV or else I'll miss him

Would definitely be cool to see the S|W crowd here grow. I'm thinking we do a fortnightly meet on a Thursday night, starting this week. I'm not sure if a Norwood meeting spot is out of the question for those North and South?

There's a car park where basically food and coffee are two minutes away, it's also ground or upper parking. I don't know who else is keen but I sure am!
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

Like I said, wont be for a while, but Ill make a mental note and make it happen.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Like I said, wont be for a while, but Ill make a mental note and make it happen.
                Yeah buddy!
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

First fortnightly S|W meet starting this Wednesday night.

7pm meet at the car park down Webbe Street, Norwood. Upper level. Look out for the bug with the S|W sticker.

Here, have a Facebook event.
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                  Last edited by SebastienPeek; 02-04-2013, 05:41 AM.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

Has changed to Wednesday, tomorrow night, be there or be square.

Kthxbai.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

keep in mind that facebook fucks shit up, so be sure to keep the events private. You dont want every tom, dick and harry rocking up in their pulsars with neons.

Comment

That's true Ox, but until I have all the people on Facebook that are apart of the Adelaide S|W "scene", it'll have to be public...

Hopefully soon I'll know the majority of peeps
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

ive always been anti facebook for that type of thing, and to be honest, I think thats why the melbourne crew work so well. We all met at various meets over time and became good friends as we shared common interests. When you go "searching" for people using social media its bound to fail since these days people only communicate via text and have next to no person to person skills.

Comment

ive always been anti facebook for that type of thing, and to be honest, I think thats why the melbourne crew work so well. We all met at various meets over time and became good friends as we shared common interests. When you go "searching" for people using social media its bound to fail since these days people only communicate via text and have next to no person to person skills.
                            I agree completely, I would much prefer to be able to spread the word here in Adelaide via some other means (such as this forum) if possible. I only added people here on Facebook after chatting with them on here, and I've met a few of the Melbourne boys now as well. Hopefully I'll be meeting more of them at ILV in March!

Luckily, I do have person skills, and they're pretty good for a software developer if I say so myself.

Anyway, the meet is on tonight and I know a few of us will be there. I just hope more turn out!
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

i dont have facebook anymore so i will have to check here offen

Comment

Originally posted by nicholls View Post
                                i dont have facebook anymore so i will have to check here offen
                                No problemo Sam!

I took some decent photos tonight, will get around to editing them in the next couple of hours and upload them.

Was great to see those who came out. Hopefully more next time!
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X