• Show
Clear All

This makes me want an e36 so bad
    Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

I vote for new wheels?
      @ DEARSTEPDAD
      Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

Beautiful. Just out of interest,what tyre size did you run on the rz's?

Comment

looks good

Comment

width and offset??
            1992 DINAN BMW 325i

Comment

update 2018

ive been on a little hiatus for a couple years due to personal reasons. up until recently i have been working on my car again and started fixing all of the little problems ive been having ever since i stopped driving it. replaced heatercore, heatercore valve, replaced broken koyorad ( twice ), replaced with mishimoto unit, new wheels and tires, some temp catback exhaust, obd2 mid pipe, cusco bride vios 3 with bride E36 brackets, and cusco rs 1.5 way lsd (waiting to be installed).

Plans for this car is to do some local HPDE events and try to restore this car at the same time. fixing interior and exterior bits as i go. i do want to ultimately do a motor swap of some kind, but haven't really thought that much through as of yet. possibly a s52 obd1 conversion.

the car scene has definitely changed over the years and many people may have come and go, but i hope to see some familiar faces back on here and on the road in the future.

here are some pics of the car in recent years. starting from 2015 after the stanceworks feature with mike and andrew.

car sitting on RPF1 17x9.5 square 245s

fast forward 2018 current status.

car is now sitting on TRMotorsport C2 wheels 215/45 square. not a bad look for temp wheels.

cheers
              CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Looks great, man, welcome back!
                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Love the new wheels.
                  2003 is300- bn style with flames and stuff
                  2003 mk4 jetta- lifted- beater
                  1997 SAAB 9000- current project
                  2003 f359 7.3
                  .... I guess I like the year 2003 lol

Comment

Would you mind sharing the rpf1's et and how much camber did you run front and rear?

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                      Would you mind sharing the rpf1's et and how much camber did you run front and rear?

camber wise with the rpf1 setup. running in the high -3 degrees rear were about high -2. fenders were rolled slight front pull. fronts were using a 12mm spacer making the effective offset +26 and rears +33.
                      CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
                        camber wise with the rpf1 setup. running in the high -3 degrees rear were about high -2. fenders were rolled slight front pull. fronts were using a 12mm spacer making the effective offset +26 and rears +33.

Thank you man

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Working...
                        X