No announcement yet.

Stance in the VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah ive decided to drop to a 225/40 up front and maintain width and offset, and push the rears out another 3mm and drop from 255/35 to 245/40 for more stretch.
    then mount coilovers for more low. only have 2 weeks leave tho, so we'll see if i have enough time to pull it off with everythign else i have to do.
    I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

Saw about 4 SW cars last night but none of them post here. S2000 and 3 BMW's
      2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
      2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
      2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
      2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Comment

Originally posted by jinstall View Post
        Saw about 4 SW cars last night but none of them post here. S2000 and 3 BMW's
        I go to alot of the NoVa meets. I go to BK off 28 (Manassas) every Friday after work and I try to hit up the VA Rides meet (Fredericksburg) every Saturday night as well. I also go to Kingstowne (Alexandria/Springfield) on Monday nights every now and then when my work schedule allows it.

I believe I saw your car once @ the Wed night Five Guys meet back when those meets were still taking place.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

yeah I mad five guys once. I work long hours so it is hard to get home before 8pm. Where is this BK meet at?
          2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
          2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
          2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
          2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Comment

Working...
          X