No announcement yet.

w114 moocedes w115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rims are 16x7" running 205/55's. no real idea what model as I bought them based on the rim specs.

rerouted some of the exhaust and took the belly off the cat convertor.. ive got it as low as i can for now.. any further will require something extreme. just need to get out and about and take some good pics.

W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• If I have to be honest, and I will, I have to say you might want to reconsider the green. It doesn't seem to match the black trim somehow...
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• With your dog bowl hubcaps your running now how they attach to the rims? They have a clip system like the larger OEM hubcaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
          If I have to be honest, and I will, I have to say you might want to reconsider the green. It doesn't seem to match the black trim somehow...
          Think its a bit late for that mate.
          Personally i dig it, fits the theme!

Originally posted by kipperhughes View Post
          With your dog bowl hubcaps your running now how they attach to the rims? They have a clip system like the larger OEM hubcaps?
          I second this, would love to know how you did it!
          Mercedes abuse.

Comment

• 10/10 this is perfect- nice attention to detail
            '82 Volvo 242 build
            '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

• Amazing

IG : TARTOCITRONN

Comment

• Been over a year on the road now.. onto my second engine and have changed a few rear drive shafts... I havent had the need to wash it yet... wheels do need a little attention though

W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• Originally posted by niscort View Post
                  yeah, as a4crn mentioned, there are pics of the rear setup a page back or so.

soo.. not much really been going on atm, have lost a considerable amount of daylight at this time of year and with the rain and temp its time to do a few things in the garden that i have been putting off.

but.. ive bought another 2nd hand windscreen

will part the poor old thing out after that... has lost most of the sills to rust.

dash is back out.. and the nightmare has started

and playing with some ideas for the wheels
                  love the caps... any idea you have to put the cap on that steelie rims?

Comment

• So so amazing,
                    Doing air on my 114 next week, I can only dream to get it this low. like the way the rear setup has been done!

Comment

• Does anyone have the sizes needed for the plates etc? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X