No announcement yet.

Scott's E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will let you know =) Let me know if any MHW compact tail lights pop up by you for a good price haha
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
      I will let you know =) Let me know if any MHW compact tail lights pop up by you for a good price haha
      I can do that man, lots of Compact spares over here!

Comment

• Awesome=) Everyone hates them here. If you ever see a non-airbag dash let me know. I want one so bad and could have Orchid Euro ship it to me.
        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

• Cool man, I'll keep an eye out for you. Airbag on the passenger side, right?

Edit: It would need to be a LHD dash man, ours won't fit haha. Unless you get one from Germany

Comment

• I think France was the place that definitely had them. Didnt know if people imported LHD cars up to you guys or not
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
              I think France was the place that definitely had them. Didnt know if people imported LHD cars up to you guys or not
              Sometimes there's the odd one that gets imported. I'll keep an eye out for you man

Comment

• Back to your car haha. Can't wait to see the carbon lip that you'll be making and of course I can't wait until that photoshop is a reality.
                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

• Haha me too man. I've spoken to the polisher, so the wheels are just waiting for my friend to pick them up and take them. Can't wait!

Comment

• Love this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      I'll be looking for a couple more, if you have any. I have a few friends that would like cupholders. Can swap for Euro stuff
                      Scott you fool I just threw out a complete center console with the cup holders and springs. Granted the coil holder was full of gunk and the cup holder's plastic pieces were junk.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Scott you fool I just threw out a complete center console with the cup holders and springs. Granted the coil holder was full of gunk and the cup holder's plastic pieces were junk.
                        God dammit, Chris! Why do you do this to me

Comment

• Congrats on the new job dude!! The 'shop of the e36 on the throwing stars looks sweet!! Can't wait to see that done!! =)
                          I take picture too, sometimes.

Mini content inside.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanE-94 View Post
                            Congrats on the new job dude!! The 'shop of the e36 on the throwing stars looks sweet!! Can't wait to see that done!! =)
                            Thanks dude.

I was recently given this image of my friend and I rolling to a show. It's quickly become my favorite photo. I cant wait to do this again this year! Check my sweet shades!

I've also been toying with the idea of perhaps running clear indicators. I've never been a big fan of them, Ambers have always looked better to me, but it doesn't look that bad. Might pick some up cheap and see what it looks like in real life.

Comment

• I don't have much of an update, but i've been collecting a few parts. The car is still stored in my friends barn.

Couple parts I've collected so far -

Individual handles. Been looking into getting some custom ones made

Extended leather handbrake grip and gator

And my favourite piece so far - Extended leather armrest and console. I've been looking for months, finally got my hands on one for a decent price. Came with US Spec cupholders too.

Also got an OEM fire extinguisher and mounting bracket.

As I said, the car is currently still in my friends barn back in Scotland, I'll be going back up around May to do some body work and then I'll be hopefully bring in down to Hemel/London as I've now got a mate with a unit.

Comment

• Damn! Have you got all the extended leather bits now?

Comment

Working...
                                X