Scott's E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweet jones View Post
    Would go great next to my titanium silver E46 touring.

Sent from my GalaxyS3 using Tapatalk 2
    That it would

Originally posted by 2low2go View Post
    Why do people waste time and money on springs if they plan on running coils anyways?
    Regardless, im jelly of the wagon like everyone else. Can't wait for the progress!
    I can't afford coilovers right now, unfortunately. And Ben sold me them for a pretty decent price, so they'll do for now

Comment

springs and 16" are still waisted money imo

looks like a proper good car
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        springs and 16" are still waisted money imo

looks like a proper good car
        If I could afford coilovers and 17's right now, I would do it. I'm itching to see it on coilovers and wheels as much as you are, trust me.

But, with all the bodywork and servicing needed, this is what I can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          If I could afford coilovers and 17's right now, I would do it. I'm itching to see it on coilovers and wheels as much as you are, trust me.

But, with all the bodywork and servicing needed, this is what I can afford.
          hey i hear that man progress is progress lol!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            hey i hear that man progress is progress lol!
            Yeah man. I'm gonna get some extra shifts and work my ass off to get it looking somewhat decent for summer

Comment

Not much to update, but I got a couple of jobs done over the weekend.

The first being the Thermostat.It looked quite easy, but it turned out to be more than I expected. But none the less, I got the job done and it solved half my problem. The car gets up to temp faster now and the air con is a lot warmer, but it doesn't blow as hard as it should. So that's my next job. I think it's either the pollen filter or something else is blocked somewhere.

Topped up the radiator system with fresh coolant.

Replaced the sidelight bulbs with brighter, whiter ones.

And fixed my rear de-mister, the contact had come loose. So I just tightened it up and that was that.

Comment

Stoked to see you finally get one! Wish you lots of fun with it!

Oh how I wish it was spring already so I could pull mine out the Garage!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                  Stoked to see you finally get one! Wish you lots of fun with it!

Oh how I wish it was spring already so I could pull mine out the Garage!
                  Thanks man! I'm really enjoying it so far

I know, I can't wait for the worst of this weather to be over

Comment

Haha, yeah.

Although I must admit, I've been having thoughs of getting rid of both my E36 and my E34 525i for an E34 M5... Prolly won't do it as I love my Touring too much, but still, I feel kinda guilty for these thoughts

Are you going M-bumpers? Tbh, I wouldn't at first, I'd get it down low on some wide 17s and see how it looks. I usually prefer the Touring with M-bumpers, but I think if it's got the right stance it could pull off the non-M look.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      Haha, yeah.

Although I must admit, I've been having thoughs of getting rid of both my E36 and my E34 525i for an E34 M5... Prolly won't do it as I love my Touring too much, but still, I feel kinda guilty for these thoughts

Are you going M-bumpers? Tbh, I wouldn't at first, I'd get it down low on some wide 17s and see how it looks. I usually prefer the Touring with M-bumpers, but I think if it's got the right stance it could pull off the non-M look.
                      You have to keep the Touring!

Yeah, I plan on getting M bumpers. Yeah, I know what you're saying, it'll look silly without a decent drop and wheels, but If I'm doing the body work first, I might as well get them done at the same time. Doesn't mean I have to fit them though

There's a set of staggered Style 32's for sale locally, so I might get those.

Comment

Went a 200 odd mile trip in the car this weekend, performed brilliantly...even when I stuck a mattress on the roof!

I picked up some staggered 17" Style 32's at the weekend too. They're in decent condition, but would benefit from being sandblasted and re-powdercoated. So we'll see if I have the cash.

Didn't manage to get any pics, the weather was quite poor. I'll get some this week though

Comment

why did I think this was black?

I like the 323i, myfriend had one, it was surprisingly quick for the denotation.

Comment

slap a wheel on (even without tire) and take a pic
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              why did I think this was black?

I like the 323i, myfriend had one, it was surprisingly quick for the denotation.
                              I went to see a black one? haha.

Yeah, I think it's super quick. But I'm coming from a car that ran with a blown head-gasket most of its life, so anything would be quicker than that

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              slap a wheel on (even without tire) and take a pic
                              That's the plan

Comment

yes another wagon love these!!!
                                Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Working...
                                X