No announcement yet.

Scott's E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you spend any time around Glasgow? I swear I saw this thing there.

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
      Do you spend any time around Glasgow? I swear I saw this thing there.

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2
      Not since it's been lowered. I did use it a lot for going to college when it had the pink bits on it, around the North Hanover Street area. My friend has a silver coupe on style 32's, might have been that?

Comment

• OEM at its best dude

Comment

• I love where you've taken this man, so clean!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by BenTen View Post
            OEM at its best dude
            Thanks dude.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            I love where you've taken this man, so clean!
            Thank you sir! Do you still have the Touring? Saw you posted a pic on your IG the other day.

Update on the wheels! They have been fixed and look great. Pick them up tomorrow, midday

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              I love where you've taken this man, so clean!
              times two!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Got the wheels back today! But they're the wrong colour. The shop aren't happy with them and have offered to re-do them, free of charge in a weeks time. The finish is a lot better though

They just look a lot more grey, especially the front one

Sucks. But it does feel damn good to be driving it again

Comment

• I like them better! Do the rest that color! lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That rather looks like the color of my old 18" Style 32s, RAL9022 pearl light grey.

On your silver car the stock color of thr wheels looks better cause it's more metallic.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post

Thank you sir! Do you still have the Touring? Saw you posted a pic on your IG the other day.
                    Sure do! I recently fell back in love with it, deleted all for sale ads and I'm now keeping it! Even scored some rare bolstered BMW Individual leather door cards for it. I'll be fixing all the issues and changing up a few things.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      I like them better! Do the rest that color! lol
                      They don't look that great in real life...super dull

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      That rather looks like the color of my old 18" Style 32s, RAL9022 pearl light grey.

On your silver car the stock color of thr wheels looks better cause it's more metallic.

Sure do! I recently fell back in love with it, deleted all for sale ads and I'm now keeping it! Even scored some rare bolstered BMW Individual leather door cards for it. I'll be fixing all the issues and changing up a few things.
                      Ah, brilliant! Glad you kept it, man. Look forward to seeing your changes

Comment

• Made a hipster little list of jobs to do at the weekend.

I start college again tomorrow, which meant unfortunately leaving my driver job at Dingbro. Sucks. I was hoping the next two weeks would help pay for a new camera, but I guess I'll just have to save money from my other job, which will obviously restrict funds for the car...not that there's much needed. Just odds and ends for the MOT next month.

Comment

• Went to the scrappies today and the car I needed the parts off had been crushed! Gutted. Just need to wait until another one comes in or find the parts on ebay.

Cleaned out the boot today and found a few surprises..

The areas around where the grommets have rusted. Hopefully I can get my Dad to weld these up before the MOT! Which is next month.

Way hey, clean boot!

Last edited by Minuki; 08-24-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Back to the stupid, dumb standard wheels until I get my wheels back from the powdercoaters on Friday.

Petrol station pic

I have lots of little things to do before the grand opening at Driftland and the BDC at knockhill next month. Money is tight though, but I'll work it out. MOT is next month too

Comment

• It is looking so damn good man!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dav3design View Post
                                It is looking so damn good man!
                                Thank you Dave!

So I got my wheels back from the powdercoaters last night and I'm very pleased with them, pretty much a perfect match. Finish is great too. Found a little unexpected guest though...Should be covered under warranty.

So today I went about cleaning them - wash, clay, polish, wax and then sealant. Has anyone used the Bilt Hamber wheel cleaner? I've heard it's quite good.

Then I went around to lowering the rear of the car. I was already all the way down on the adjuster, so I just took it out. Which allowed me to get the rear exactly where I want it. I still have the pad at the bottom left and a 1mm piece of rubber at the top

Here's some quick iPhone shots

Comment

Working...
                                X