Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Scott's E36 Touring

Awesome post Dr.AK, it really is a stunning car, I was the biggest fan of yours, the ACS styling and RF wheels!!! epic combo, the plate pics on both cars is a great touch.
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

It's been a while since I've posted, but I have been far too busy enjoying the HELL out of the car so far. I can't tell you how amazing it feels to drive now, I can finally drive it hard again and have some confidence behind the wheel, it's all I wanted last year and I finally figured out the set up!

I also can't describe the feeling of seeing the car on the front page of Stanceworks. This forum and it's members sparked my love for low cars and old BMW's, so for that, I am always grateful and forever in the debt of Bastien for making it happen. Thank you again man, thank you so much. Bastien also shot some separate photographs on film, which you can find at www.tiefundbreit.com

Whilst Bastien was visiting, he dropped of my new interior and sill trims. Over the last few weeks, I've been cleaning them up and have installed them on the car. I'm actually quite happy with how the interior turned out give the condition and coming from Germany!

The rest of these images are just ones that mean a lot to me and the most recent ones of the car.

Mate I wasn't sure on the idea of switching the black leather with the new seats but seeing them now they look awesome, very smart.
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Those new seats are just so damn cool and look perfect in there.
    97 M3
    2018 SIERRA TOW RIG

Car looks great man. Seats look great in the light too.