hey hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey hey

making an intro thread so yep must be new. Although i have heard about his site before I decided to join partially to check out a specific guys car and get some insight

Currently i have a 2011 Ford mustang (AKA the crapstain). I sold off my drift car to get something i could drive more often. Ive only had the crapstain for a little over 3 weeks so not much is done. Order coilovers and wheels 1 week prior to getting the car -wheels were suppose to take time coilovers well lets say that situation is pissing me off

anyway my old car:

new car:

in a few weeks i hope to have some neat wheels and some more low low

Nice cars.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

love the 240!

IG: Nick475

Comment

After havin it for like 9 years i was over it so its gone sold it to some kid and haven't seen it since. Thanks though

Comment

They both look nice.
          Welcome to STANCEWORKS future plans for the stang?

Instagram-PrimeLuxe
          Youtube-PrimeLuxe

Comment

To be honest the plan is to keep it civil. Given some time I hope to build another drift car for beating on which i can go more crazy with. However I need to make sure the average mustang guy looks at this car and shakes his head ha ha ha

right now i have done a few things to the car but they are all OEM pieces like a lip, sides etc.

Wheel and coils are on the way. I ordered some wheels which I will admit I ordered them in a "safe" size. Plan is to get them on see where i can space out and do so.

I found the site looking for stanced mustangs and ran across shark tales mustang. However I may have found it a little too late. I really like the looks of it. Problem is I tend to drive the shit out of my cars (mostly drifting and spirited driving ) So i have many questions for him on fitment stuffs. Things is his car is 05-09 mine is the newer 10+ i dont know how much different the bodies, what his driving style is like etc are so copying his sizing could screw me. Plus i ordered wheels long ago and they may already be in the machining process so i cant change anything

If this car was independent rear suspension i would have no problem mocking his set up--or just getting something crazier--if the wheels/tires rubbed throw in some camber and done. Its not the straight axle throws a wrench into the plans. If the car wasnt almost new i would just roll and pull the fenders lol.

Add all this stuff into the coilovers i ordered a month ago haven't shown up I cant even so much as play with wheels i already have to get the perfect fitment.

So I'm in a quandary. I decided to not change my wheel order keep it safe and play with spacers to get that perfect fitment. What also sucks about this is the studs on mustangs are so dang nubby you cant put a spacer on them without having to put extended studs on first --which cost another 200 bucks lol I SEE WHY SO FEW DO COOL THINGS TO THESE CARS.

Comment

trust me we are lucky to have all the fender space we do from factory. my bro has a 12 5.0, im quite aware of the spacing on both on stretched and fat tires.

i love my new setup but i miss my stretched tires.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X