98 forester coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 forester coils

I want to slam my 1998 Forester but I dont want to spend to much on it. I was looking at impreza racelands and was wondering if they would fit my car? If not what will? Any help is greatly appreciated!

buy the 02-07 Impreza specific Raceland coilovers. Make sure you put anti seize on the threads once you install them. Prevent the lock rings from seizing.

Here's an idea on how low they can go. This is my best friend's car
    Rokkor/Raceland coilovers
    18x9 Rota G Force +35
    30mm spacers in the rear

1999 BMW M3
    2002 Lexus IS300
    2016 VW GTI
    Wrong Fitment Crew #391

Comment

Rokkor?
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Check my thread in signature.

99 forester. Race land ultimos from 02-07 wrx. They drop right in.

Can go 2 inches lower in front and rear with body spacers still installed.

|| Forester thread || E46 M3 || MK4 R32 (sold) || MK3 VR6 (sold) ||

Comment

man keep it up good work! great looking SF fozzy!
          2004 BMW 545i 6 speed
          2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS 5 speed

Comment

Your friends fozzy is freakin dope!

Comment

How do these coilovers ride on the road? Are they soft or hard? Looking to get these for my fozz...

Comment

How do these coilovers ride on the road? Are they soft or hard? Looking to get these for my fozz.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckkid View Post
                  I want to slam my 1998 Forester but I dont want to spend to much on it. I was looking at impreza racelands and was wondering if they would fit my car? If not what will? Any help is greatly appreciated!
                  Check out fortune auto, more expensive but check them out. And i believe broadway static can make you a set since they make fortune autos, but dont quote me on that.
                  Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

I just picked up a set of used tein flex for my 99 forester.. Has many miles on it, really used but dirt cheap.. If you're looking for something cheap check your local Craigslist or some of the forester or impreza forums.. Slammed my 99 with about 1" wheel gap from fender to tire... Camber is about -0.8* front and rear at the moment.. I'm rebuilding a set of 18" ssr Vienna kreis at the moment, so waiting for those then I can go lower.. Coilovers also came with edfc minus the main harness and harnesses from the unit to each corner.. But I'm sure I can make my own wiring harness...

Can't really say exactly how they ride as the fatty tires absorb most of the road bumps.. But the ride is firmer..

And the wheels I'm rebuilding

Comment

didja get the wheels on yet??

|| Forester thread || E46 M3 || MK4 R32 (sold) || MK3 VR6 (sold) ||

Comment

My exgf's bf, who is my friend but started dating my ex but i was okay with it since he was a man about it and asked for my blessing ahead of time, has a Forester originally he got about a half fist of wheel gap after putting on his old WRX's stock suspension, then switched to coilovers for perfect stance, his car is identical to the forester 2 posts up.

You can also use some Ebay coilover sleeves for a CRX but it WILL bounce like a bi%#h, however you'll never loose ride height when driving along, did that on my GL-10 in the sig below, im still finding lower struts fyi.
                        "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

Working...
                        X