• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was crazy getting out. lol
    Nice meeting you dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      It was so great meeting all you guys. That was one of the most fun 30 hours I can remember... think I slept maybe 4 hours.

Show was amazing!

Austin -- great meeting you and the Gillis crew. You guys are great people. You ever out in Texas, will hit up billy bob's.. boots and all.

Jason -- no way! I was fortunate to be able to go into the event for setup around 7:30.. I'm sure my experience would have been far different if I would have had to wait that long. Turned out to be a beyond excellent event. Hopefully you enjoyed it as well!

It was great meeting you too. Thanks for everything you do for SW.
      I enjoyed the event, just need to remember to get there EARLIER. haha.

and no problem.

I hope someone has more pics of that silver wide body 240sx. I LOVED that car.
      & too many people=gave up on taking pictures.

Oh yeah, I picked your business card Ben. It looked so awesome. Even though it was on the ground. -_-
      Last edited by jasonklee; 03-01-2010, 03:46 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        I enjoyed the event, just need to remember to get there EARLIER. haha.

and no problem.

I hope someone has more pics of that silver wide body 240sx. I LOVED that car.
        & too many people=gave up on taking pictures.

Oh yeah, I picked your business card Ben. It looked so awesome. Even though it was on the ground. -_-
        haha.. I dropped some on the ground.. guess I didn't get them all.. at least someone picked them up ha.. Thanks Jason!

Comment

Ben, come back soon.

Comment

Will do man. Sean, can't thank you enough for being so welcoming and laid back man. Being that your a founding member, it makes sense why StanceWorks is the way it is. Great people produce great things. Looks like we might be coming back to Cali in April. If we do, y'all better make it down!

Comment

Sick coming back! We gotta do another meet for sure! Hopefully I'll have my new stance by then lol.

Comment

it was great meeting you ben!
                maybe you can make wekfest an annual trip for you. jowe and i are definitely gonna make it an annual trip of our own and hopefully with more cars next time!

2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG "The Beast"
                2004 IIP GIALLA IS300 "The Cop Magnet"
                1992 Nissan 240SX "Daily Driver"

R.I.P Alex & JR

Comment

Originally posted by itz_mik3 View Post
                  it was great meeting you ben!
                  maybe you can make wekfest an annual trip for you. jowe and i are definitely gonna make it an annual trip of our own and hopefully with more cars next time!
                  Mike -- great meeting you man! Loved seeing the Top Secret Supra, and even more jealous that you got to drive it! Tell Jowe it was great meeting him.. dig his blog.. get his ass over here posting!
                  Last edited by Jedidiah; 03-02-2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X