No announcement yet.

2006 Mustang GT Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm pretty sure Miro's and Varrstoens are the same wheels.

And I'm sure you probably already saw this mustang.

Comment

I haven't seen that yet and I must say it looks pretty good. Makes me super excited to get my wheels and suspension on. Wish it wasnt winter.

Comment

I think you should do the front end swap too

Comment

Yay for more mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!! Sub'd

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
            I think you should do the front end swap too
            Yeah that'd be nice but I don't got it like that lol. Wish I did though. The front end on the new ones are sex.

Comment

You can probably find some salvaged mustang that year. Or buy pieces here and there

Comment

Small update I bought a couple more parts relevant to the build. My wheels are in and I will get so. pics up.

I ordered a set of Achilles ATR sports. Size 245 40 18 so there will be a decent amount of stretch but nothing you all haven't already seen.

Also excited for some reason I really like the lug nuts I ordered. Bought some Blox gold tuner lugs.

I'm doing an oil change tomorrow so I may repaint my calipers gold tomorrow while I have it in the air.

Comment

Here are some pictures of my wheels. Also while doing my oil change today I noticed that these bushings were all busted up. They are like this on both driver and passenger side. I'm going to research what they are but if anyone knows what they are before I find any info let me know.

I will replace them when it comes time to install my suspension components. Just thought it was strange the bushings were in such bad condition. The car only has 48k miles on it.

Anyways on to the pics:

Comment

Just purchased my Megan Coilovers. So as of now all parts have been purchased and I now have some bills to pay lol.

Comment

Making quick progress, nice work!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        Making quick progress, nice work!
                        Thanks I appreciate that. Found out the bushings wont need to be replaced. My bumpsteer kit will replace those bushings so crisis averted lol

Comment

Wheels look good, hows the fitment?

Comment

I haven't put them on yet. I'll test fit them this weekend when I get my lugs. Not sure when I'll get the partsinstalled ill have to do it all in one weekend.

Comment

A little bump in the road. My coilovers are on back order for 30 days ugh.

Kind of sucks but I'm still way ahead of schedule. Tires might be in by the end of the week, I would like to get them mounted.

I'll have to start searching locally for any shops that know how to stretch a tire. The stance scene isn't real big here in Kentucky.

Comment

Well I didn't do what I planned on doing as far as taking pics of the install because I was too excited to get everything on. There weren't too many troubles I had to deal with.

I didn't have the proper tools to release the control arm in order for me to install the ball joint so I'm going to have a local shop take care of that.

But anyways onto some pics...just some teasers, hoping to go out with some friends and do a photo shoot.

I've done a little adjustments since these photos. I had to adjust the rears to allow more low and had to cut almost 2 inches off the bump stops.

and for good measure MURICA!

Comment

Working...
                                X