• Show
Clear All

Where's the build pix of your frontend swap

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
      Where's the build pix of your frontend swap
      Not sure what you're talking about. The black mustang isnt mine its just the one that inspired me to start my build.

Comment

lol that mustang you posted has a 11+ front end now and i thought this was his build page... Post pix of yours then!!! lol

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Mine hasnt started yet I'm laying out the plan of the build to get my thoughts organized. Id like to start ordering parts next week sometime.

Comment

Purchased my Megan Coilovers this morning. Started somewhere and got one of the biggest parts out of the way.

Comment

post photos of your car... I never understood starting a "build thread" without photos....

Comment

Sounds pretty good to me! Haven't seen much in the way of stanced/lowered Mustangs so hopefully this turns out well. Good luck.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                  post photos of your car... I never understood starting a "build thread" without photos....
                  Working on it now as we speak. This build is almost all I think about lately. I keep planning it over and over again.

Its so exciting. Hopefully have pics up shortly.

Comment

very nice. lookin forward to the build!

sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Added pics to first post to give you all an idea of what to come.

Comment

Can anyone help me decide if adjustable control arms are necessary for the goals I have in mind.

Comment

Anyone? From the research I'm doing I feel I don't need adjustable control arms. I'd really like some insight on this.

Comment

I didn't have adjustable control arms on my 06 GT

Here's a few pics of mine let me know if you want me to remove them:

Last edited by Skraight.; 12-08-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

You're inspiration is one of my favorite mustangs. I have a soft spot for v8's... I don't know what it is, it's probably the American in me.
                              Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
                                I didn't have adjustable control arms on my 06 GT
                                Yeah the more and more I'm reading for my goals of going low I don't think that it will be necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X