What happened to customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to customer service?

So the shop I had my air install done at has made me frustrated for the last time.

A sensor broke, so they had me bring my car in today at 9:00am and they said it would be ready in the afternoon, called at 4:15 and they said it would be ready for 5:00, showed up and they said they couldn't find the sensor they thought they had and needed to order a new one. From what I understand, the sensors only break if they aren't mounted perfectly, and in 45 minutes I'm sure they were just going to slap in a new one and hope it didn't break. Besides that, they shouldn't have said it would be ready unless they had the part in hand. They had the car all day and they only thought about it in the last 45 minutes of the day, and the owner of the shop said it would be ready, but it's no better than when I brought it in today.

How could they have the car all day, and not even look for the sensor until after I called to see if it was done? It's a 45 minute drive for me to get to the shop, and now I've been without my car for the whole day, not to mention that the install was done 3 weeks ago, and I still do not have a functional car, and it's my daily driver.

This is the 5th sensor that has broken on my car, they broke 2 during the initial install, and 2 when they reinstalled them and realized they had to move them, and now this one. It kinda feels good to be cutting his profit in half, but I just want my car to be done.

I'm just really frustrated and need a place to rant. I don't want to bash the shop on Facebook or twitter until I no longer have a need for them...

Lesson learned, do it yourself or do your research on a good shop.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

good customer service is few and far between nowadays. everyone just wants to screw you over and fast to get your money then get you out of there
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Lesson learned, do it yourself or do your research on a good shop.
        Shops that will touch lowered cars around these parts are few and far between, but I've also made the bigger mistake of thinking I can do something myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
          Shops that will touch lowered cars around these parts are few and far between, but I've also made the bigger mistake of thinking I can do something myself.
          fyi, me you and dudeman like like 30mins from each other lol

Comment

I grew up a half hour south of storrs and always forget mass is so close...

Comment

I grew up a half hour south of storrs and always forget mass is so close...
              we;re all in ct

Comment

If i was going to do bags: I would have done it myself, gone to bagriders, or gotten one of these jerks off the site to help me.

Comment

If i was going to do bags: I would have done it myself, gone to bagriders, or gotten one of these jerks off the site to help me.
                  If you bought your stuff from anyone else, Id drive to your house and set your garage on fire

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    If you bought your stuff from anyone else, Id drive to your house and set your garage on fire
                    lol I know, you swear by those guys.
                    And you don't give out positive reviews unless a company is really good.

Comment

lol I know, you swear by those guys.
                      And you don't give out positive reviews unless a company is really good.
                      Ive been fucked over by lots of companies. I almost never say anything positive about anyone hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Ive been fucked over by lots of companies. I almost never say anything positive about anyone hahaha
                        lol TFS.
                        usually when you do I make a mental note to buy that shit if and when I need to.

Comment

I want to do stuff myself, but the fact that I have no garage and virtually no tools doesn't help. I lost touch with most of my car friends from high school. I don't know any of the jerks on here well enough to ask for help... I tried to get help installing S|W coils on my M3, but they're still just sitting in the boxes they came in. It's just as well, the M3 lives at my parents house in the garage, and there is no way it could drive on my parents' road as low as i want it...

Comment

Working...
                          X