The "Weiss Guy" gets new shoes! BBSRS BSNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexxxyyyyyyyy.
    Just need to lower it a liiiiiittle bit.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Sexxxyyyyyyyy.
        Just need to lower it a liiiiiittle bit.
        In the works, but the front is probably going to stay where it is due to a tricky driveway.

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
        Loving it!
        Thank you.

Comment

God damn, I love the BBS. I need to put some on my SE!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
          And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_a View Post
            lookin good man, i sure am enjoying your old ones
            Good to hear, post up some pics sometime.

Originally posted by Chunter View Post
            I didnt recognize your name but as soon as I saw your sig I was like ohhhhh shieeeet! this is gonna be good!

Originally posted by jrcanes55 View Post
            Those throwing stars look friggin amazing!
            I really liked those, kinda regret selling them, but i am happy with what I have now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
              God damn, I love the BBS. I need to put some on my SE!
              Do it! I had a set of those "Pentas" on my car for a second, they look just like the AMG wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOGIEBOY View Post
                Do it! I had a set of those "Pentas" on my car for a second, they look just like the AMG wheels.
                I'm trying to decide between Futuras, RS, or keeping the stock Pentas on there. I couldn't sell the Pentas if I went with something else, too expensive to buy another real Gen 1 set. Lol.

And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Hubba hubba ... looks amazing Ralph. I love those lips. They have the perfect shape to them.
                  Ryan

Comment

Goddamn man, looks fantastic. Didn't know you were going to be at Butler today, must have just missed you! I was in there for a bit around 2pm.

Comment

man u really took it up a notch - almost like the wheels better w/o the center caps!
                      91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                        I'm trying to decide between Futuras, RS, or keeping the stock Pentas on there. I couldn't sell the Pentas if I went with something else, too expensive to buy another real Gen 1 set. Lol.
                        Yeah those real ones are up there in price if you can find them. The RS fits so many body styles, I fought it for a while, but I am a believer now.

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                        Hubba hubba ... looks amazing Ralph. I love those lips. They have the perfect shape to them.
                        Appreciate it man. Paul definitely nailed the specs on these, I am a happy camper.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Goddamn man, looks fantastic. Didn't know you were going to be at Butler today, must have just missed you! I was in there for a bit around 2pm.
                        You did just miss me, I had to get home and mess around with the stance a little in my garage. I must have raised and lowered the thing about 20 times since yesterday lol. I will have it where I want it soon hopefully, just need to get the fenders rolled out more in the rear.
                        Thanks brotha!

Originally posted by animal View Post
                        man u really took it up a notch - almost like the wheels better w/o the center caps!
                        Thanks man, I like it without the caps as well, I will post some more pics like that soon.

I have to roll the rear a little more to get it down to where I want it, but the front is staying where it's at. Otherwise I wont be able to leave my driveway.

I just snapped a few quick pictures today, I am not a professional photographer so this will have to do for now.

Last edited by BOOGIEBOY; 12-06-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Wow ... so dang good. I have a roller if you want to work something out over my winter break.
                          Ryan

Comment

Love the car, and love it even more with the new wheels!!! looks perfect

Comment

Spooge
                              Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by BOOGIEBOY View Post
                                Yeah thsoe real ones are up there in price if you can find them. The RS fits so many body styles, I fought it for a while, but I am a believer now.

I'll buy some, but I want 17x9/17x10. I agree the RS fits almost everything and the style fits the era of the car. The car needs paint and other work before I drop $2,000 on wheels.

Loving these new pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X