Why does everyone **** cavaliers?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone **** cavaliers?!?!

Can someone explain this to me? Theyre not much different from civics of the same model year... Which civics get their share of **** too. I will say Ive only seen a few that look decent and all were on here. Other than mine all the ones I see around are either beat to shit or riced out by some redneck.

I **** them because they suck to work on. also, the fenders are funny the way they are cut straight rather than rolled into the shape. also, every time a GM starts, it sounds like the last time it will ever start
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Huffy View Post
      Theyre not much different from civics of the same model year...

Comment

lol
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Cavaliers are ugly as sin, so are stock civics.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
            kill it with fire!!!!!!!
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

I also **** Pontiac Sunfires, btw
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

...because no one liked the kid that had one in high school...

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  I also **** Pontiac Sunfires, btw
                  Today at work I saw a Sunfire drive by with a two tone fade paint job and horrible exhaust, I seeit around town all the time. Then 5 seconds later a Cavalier of the same color except the two tone, drove by with some shitty black wheels.

That's my story.

Comment

Well it's an American FF and there are zero cool parts and no cool factor like a JDM. I'll also assume it has a solid rear beam unlike a Civic and those thoughtless fenders/lines. But mainly because they're usually owned by that guy nobody likes that doesn't know dick about cars but thinks his Cavalier or Sunfire vert is hot shit because it has "sporty" coupe lines. He wears those cheesy douche goggles (you know the gaudy, hella jdm angular sport sunglasses that he thinks are as sleek as his Cav but not the guido type of douche that actually gets laid from time to time). It's the car growing up that you're dumbass buddy who took a loan out to buy an auto Mercury Cougar with BMW roundels points out when he sees it because he thinks it looks as hard as his Coug. It's the car on the top of Pep Boys' list of cars to always stock parts for. The car driven by the 40 y/o that tries racing high school kids. The most popular vehicle among trailer park enthusiasts. It's that car man.

Don't get me wrong, I like to see people mod them and all/most cars, but since you asked.. I'm sure you're not that guy but you know these people I'm referring to.. We all do

IG: @_olliee

Comment

because they suck

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        Well it's an American FF and there are zero cool parts and no cool factor like a JDM. I'll also assume it has a solid rear beam unlike a Civic and those thoughtless fenders/lines. But mainly because they're usually owned by that guy nobody likes that doesn't know dick about cars but thinks his Cavalier or Sunfire vert is hot shit because it has "sporty" coupe lines. He wears those cheesy douche goggles (you know the gaudy, hella jdm angular sport sunglasses that he thinks are as sleek as his Cav but not the guido type of douche that actually gets laid from time to time). It's the car growing up that you're dumbass buddy who took a loan out to buy an auto Mercury Cougar with BMW roundels points out when he sees it because he thinks it looks as hard as his Coug. It's the car on the top of Pep Boys' list of cars to always stock parts for. The car driven by the 40 y/o that tries racing high school kids. The most popular vehicle among trailer park enthusiasts. It's that car man.

Don't get me wrong, I like to see people mod them and all/most cars, but since you asked.. I'm sure you're not that guy but you know these people I'm referring to.. We all do

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

Yeah I know the guys youre talking about. I know a guy that drives a v6 automatic mustang that he thinks is fast. I drive a cavalier (I'm also working on a 65 mustang just thought I'd point that out) and I actually know a good bit about cars. But you're saying that a cars not cool unless it's "JDM as fuck yo" right? Personally I think a stock civic and a stock cavalier are no different to the average person. I'd like to buy an s2000 or a BMW but I can't afford that right now since I'm in school. So what about properly stancing a cavalier and doing what I can with it? Is it worth doing or should I just wait until I can afford something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Huffy View Post
                            Yeah I know the guys youre talking about. I know a guy that drives a v6 automatic mustang that he thinks is fast. I drive a cavalier (I'm also working on a 65 mustang just thought I'd point that out) and I actually know a good bit about cars. But you're saying that a cars not cool unless it's "JDM as fuck yo" right? Personally I think a stock civic and a stock cavalier are no different to the average person. I'd like to buy an s2000 or a BMW but I can't afford that right now since I'm in school. So what about properly stancing a cavalier and doing what I can with it? Is it worth doing or should I just wait until I can afford something else?
                            You can definitely afford a BMW if you can afford a car. I don't understand why there is this mentality that BMWs are the most expensive cars to buy on the market. You could get an E36 for the same money. I'm just saying.

And cavaliers are not even close to being on the same level as civics, the interiors suck, the lines suck, and it sucks to drive. There are far more redeeming factors to civics, including the fact that Civics, aren't made up of left over parts, and were actually engineered to be what they are.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol this thread.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                              X