No announcement yet.

Romantics Car Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daymn, I'll bet those things get some looks over there. I thought car laws were extremely strict in Holland?

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
      dat had ik door

bedoelde waar in NL
      Oh, haha. We hebben leden door heel Nederland en ook eentje uit Duitsland. Onze meeste werkzaamheden doen we in Emmen bij de custom paint shop van onze voorzitter.

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      Daymn, I'll bet those things get some looks over there. I thought car laws were extremely strict in Holland?
      Actually, Dutch laws aren't strict at all. For example, the hydraulic suspension is completely legal as is running the undersized wheels and tires.
      Last edited by Romantics Car Club; 03-06-2013, 04:02 AM.
      Romantics Car Club, traditional lowriding in Europe.

Visit us on Facebook

Follow our Vice President on Instagram @automotiveromance

Comment

This looks the tits!

Erg netjes man(nen)! Mooi he, de Nederlandse wetgeving
        Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Definitely awesome! Haven't been on S|W in a week and this is definitely something cool to see at 10am at work lol

Comment

Respek.
            Los Boulevardos CC

Comment

oh. my. fucking. god.

That continental needs to be in my garage.
              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Love all those cars but the Lincoln is incredible

Comment

I'm not really into the Lowrider scene, but these slabz are awesome!!! I love the 1st Impala OMG gorgeous!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Loving the cars....but that 62 looks familiar. That car was featured in Lowrider Magazine a few months back. But in the article i could've sworn it said it got built in California by a guy belonging either to Individuals car club or Majestics....reason I ask is cuz I noticed the hydraulics set up. Not many people run the ol skool aircraft Eempco pumps in their rides. The set up in that 62 is unmistakeable......sorry, didn't mean to sound like a douche....cars are awesome either way.

Comment

Woah...all these cars are amazing but the 62 has 'that' look...perfect
                      Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                        Loving the cars....but that 62 looks familiar. That car was featured in Lowrider Magazine a few months back. But in the article i could've sworn it said it got built in California by a guy belonging either to Individuals car club or Majestics....reason I ask is cuz I noticed the hydraulics set up. Not many people run the ol skool aircraft Eempco pumps in their rides. The set up in that 62 is unmistakeable......sorry, didn't mean to sound like a douche....cars are awesome either way.
                        No that's a different car. This one was built in 2008 and has been in Germany since 2009. It was featured in 2009 in LRM (I think it was the June or July issue) It was built by Brent Reese from Covina, bought by our clubmember and since then we did a lot to the car.

Visit us on Facebook

Comment

Living in Australia i never see low riders much at all so these have novelty value for me, but overall fantastic cars, nice work!

Comment

1st impala is awesome!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

<3

Comment

Visit us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X