No announcement yet.

Anyone have dual citizenship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual citizenship is very possible as you can see from posts above, but it depends on the country (some play nice, some don't) - I think you should be safe on the italian side.

You think it's tough getting entrance to Europe, try the US, it's about as hard as it gets and a LOT more demand for people to become permanent citizens.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

I'm dual too, but simply due to my father. I wouldn't be of much help, I don't think, but I can always ask my father as he moved from Scotland to here about ~20 years ago.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I was born in Poland and moved here in 2000. I have dual citizenship now (U.S. + PL). I guess it really depends on the country you want to have dual citizenship in. I know that both Poland and the U.S. allow for dual citizenship so it works out well.

Comment

Don't come to the US. A revolution is on it's way, shit's gonna get nasty...
          It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Parents also have dual citizenship for the U.S and Portugal.

Comment

I have dual citizenship (Switzerland and USA). I am the only one out of my entire family that was born outside of Switzerland. I was born here in CA, and have had dual citizenship ever since. I honestly don't really know anything about it, so I can't really be of help. My family almost got deported back in like 1998 but luckily we won the green card and got to stay. Apparently the odds were super slim. The whole story is a bit fuzzy, I was 8 at the time.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

depending on where you'd want to go you'll probably require a sponsor. i dont have dual citizenship, however i do have a permanent residency visa for Australia because my mother married an aussie and brought me and my sister over when i was 15. i believe in order to become a citizen though you have to have been in country for minimum of two years or some shit after aquiring residency. just my $.02 hopefully it wont be difficult for you though. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
                  Don't come to the US. A revolution is on it's way, shit's gonna get nasty...
                  No it isn't.

what in the world would you base this 100% non sense on?
                  Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-10-2012, 07:47 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

US and Lebanese here.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

US allows dual, some other countries dont. You dont need dual citizenship nor visa if you're US citizen and want to go to europe. However I believe limitations are only 6 months that you can be in EU without visa.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I'm Maltese and Canadian, I became Canadian after living in Canada for 4 years and applied for it. To work and live in Canada I applied for a skilled worker permanent visa which took about 3 years from the time I applied till it was issued.
                        Regarding dual citizenship it depends what country you're from and which one you'll be living in, different countries have different agreements, some might make you choose and keep only one.

Good luck!
                        Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

Working...
                        X