Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003 Opel Combo from Poland says hello to everyone here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Opel Combo from Poland says hello to everyone here!

Hey guys, been watching this space for a quite long now, finally I've decided to introduce myself and my vehicle to You guys.

@ first, sorry my english which is not really perfect.

I've picked up my car about 3yrs ago, it was all stock and since I own a wrapping company the first thing I did to it was obviously a color change.
    It was black matte @ first, then white matte with carbon fiber vinyl additions and then it was limegreen metallic matte and for now it's anthracite metallic matte with some balck glossy additions and roof in carbon fiber vinyl which will be rewrapped in black structure very soon.

Then after the color change, I've visited my friends' chiptuning garage and we've installed new map for the engine, which from 65hp went to 90hp and still need a 10hp to reach that magicall number 100 lol - intercooler should help it a lot in this case I think.

As for lowering the Combo, it has all started to get me about the last spring... Then about April I've met guys from StylePoznan.com which are doing pretty much awesome work with VAG cars, and they are the most known crew in Poland I quess. So adding that point to watching Stance:Nation and StanceWorks websites for a year or so, it went to the point when I've decided to get some low . Before the moment I've never really thought of lowering my car at all, since I thought it's pointless when I'm doing like 40k km per year, which on the Polish roads is simply hell, in most cases.

So, what I have here is:
    - front suspension is Opel Corsa C which is all the same as in Combo C, so I took TA-Technix thread.
    - rear suspension: dampers from Astra G, and springs from BMW E36, removed regulation - that was pretty much time-consuming to fit it all, since I wanted fully working suspension and in most cases, every springs we tried had sat coil on coil. These from BMW were the fattest and the lowest from all the range I had. All from TA-Technix as well.

I still want it like 2cm lower anyways, so I'll have to look for another fat springs, but still lower than the actual ones - challenge.

Wheels I've purchased are Ronal's AERO 16x7,5" + Falken's 195x40 on them.
    Winter setup will consist of steel wheels in size 15x8" + Hankook 175x50 on them.

Other things I've done/added to the car no my own:
    - removed rear wipers on the doors and spray nozzle replaced with chrome valves and chrome "fist" caps on them
    - darkened front and rear lights and side blinkers (with transparent self adhesive film - obviously)
    - darkened windows (all rears 70% and front sides 30%)
    - removed side protective strips
    - mounted sills from Vectra C Combi (lately, so I don't have proper pictures of that improvement, yet)
    - interiors wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl
    - opel leather wheel without remote controllers (which is very rare stuff)
    - front wipers wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl

Maybe it isn't the lowest and the widest car but for some people it still may look - hopefully - quite interresting

Pictures. They are not very actual, so some of the features are not included, will do my best to add actual pics asap.

After adding sills, two other cars are from StylePoznan.com guys, audi TT is wrapped by us in green mint matte :

Interiors:

Thanks for Your precious time, in case You've read all that :x
    While I've bought a Golf MK3 2.0 GTI for my wife and that one needs a careful hands as well, I'm still going to work on my car, so expect some updates for this space with all the stuff I'm going to improve/add/remove

Greetz,
    Dom

Originally posted by switchtechnique View Post
    Maybe it isn't the lowest and the widest car but for some people it still may look - hopefully - quite interresting
    It is interesting, and I like it

Comment

i'm feeling this

tho i'm surprised your pulling of 16"s
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Wider wheels and camber would make this look fantastic.
        It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Wow, this is nice!
          But I think you should mount at least 17's to make it look more complete!

Unique it is for sure

Comment

Oh that's nice, wouldn't expect such a quick response at all. Thank You guys

As for wheel/tires - winter setup will be smaller cause there was a prolbme with fitting proper tires (thiner but higher - snow purposes) so finally I chose 15" cause I've found these Hankook's 175/50 brand new for a low price, as f**k

Going with 17inches would be a horror I think, esp when I'm doing 40,000km a year in such conditions:
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5haGPFFmt0"]Polish Roads Welcome / Polskie Drogi, Dziury, Hole - YouTube[/ame]
            And really, trust me, it very likes to look like this in 90% cases, excepting highways, which there aren't that much of them in Poland

And when we speak about this, I would love to put cambers, but I don't have that much money to change tires every 6months Even I would love to hahahah.

Though, I'm still going to get it lower, even it is 80mm in front and 100mm on the rear side.
            Def will replace these Falken's with some other thiner tires the next spring

And in general, I'm very very glad You've found that car interesting

Comment

Interesting looking car.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Nice Would like to see more pics of the steelies wheels
                The mad Opel enthusiast from Norway
                My cars:
                1993 Opel Vectra 4x4 Turbo
                1984 Opel Senator 2.3 TurboDiesel
                1986 Opel Ascona C 1.8 GT
                x Opel Omega 2.0 16V

Comment

And there You go, received last Saturday, going to put the tires on yet tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, so yeah, I'm pretty much excited to see how they will fit and so on :]

And here're some recent pics, shoot while we were visiting the last local spot of the season:

Have to arrange some proper session... at last.

Comment

^Fuck yes Loving the wheels!

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Slacked with pics, but finally I have something to show, winter's coming and it's snow dirty already, well - in some way...

The winter setup:

And, I've caught that bottom spoiler for the front bumper - with an awesome price as for that, I couldn't resist not buying it, rare Irmscher stuff over here:

It's not properly attached, yet, just wanted to have an overview

Comment

Winter steelies done right, me gusta!

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Hey fellas,

Winter is not giving a f*ck here, and here's some proof

Already started some works for the new season...

And this is my plan for the 2013 (unfortunately no sill addons on the pic):

Getting it lower yet for about 30mm on same wheels - Ronal's AERO, with 165/45 Nankangs on them, hoping to get way more fitment with these

What's more:
                          - dark interiors of the front lights
                          - black glossy varnish on wheels
                          - roof in graphite mat - as the rest of the outerior
                          - the whole black interior

Comment

And still... it is and always will be an obese Opel Corsa,.. lol

Love the steelies loooks good
                            Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Hahahha, You've made my day bro! - and that's an awesome idea for the sticker, as well as one of the ideas for the sticker I have for the new season lol, this will be brilliant

And glad You like steelies Like them too guys

Comment

Working...
                              X