No announcement yet.

After 1500 Posts, I finally got a Car/BMW 330d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i´m kinda over the 3 Spokes...they were fun while they lasted but being a 100% real they looked kinda ridiculous and I had a hard time getting proper fitment with the 17s on a daily.
    I kinda want to run different winter wheels too...but those cynus are the only ones I got that are street legal.
    I do really need to start doing bits to this car and to the Skyline...especially to the Skyline since it´s been hiding in the shed for over a year.

Comment

I liked them because the were a bit ridiculous.., but i have a weird thing for 3 Spokes...
      I'm going thru that with out 'vert, good fitmend with 17s is hard to achieve...

What ever happend to the VS-KFs? Would look cool on there and/or on the skyline.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
        I liked them because the were a bit ridiculous.., but i have a weird thing for 3 Spokes...
        I'm going thru that with out 'vert, good fitmend with 17s is hard to achieve...

What ever happend to the VS-KFs? Would look cool on there and/or on the skyline.
        they definately were something different...but i got fed up with the look and having to explain why I´m running 3 spokes and that I really enjoy the way they look.

Never got the VS-Kfs and the guy never put them up for sale again so i´m pretty sure that was scam.

The car has been working faultlessly for the last 2 weeks and its a good feeling just to hop in and drive around with it.
        I´d like to drop the rear a little more so i´ll maybe to that when I get the motivation to work with my hands.

Got into a Snowstorm on the way to work last week wich was cool and scary...but it made a kinda cool background for a picture.
        I wish i would have put some more thought into taking this but I was late to work anyways and it was freezing.

Comment

soooooo one week after telling people to stay away from E46s on 17s..i´m back on 17s.

due to my tiptop alingment I wore my 18s down to the treads and still had those 17s with tires. They´re rubbing pretty bad but they look kinda cool and combined with the Stud Conversion it kinda looks racecar-ey

Comment

Hello People of Stanceworks.

although no one seems to care i´ll just update this:

The E46 is in for TÜV next month wich means i need to spin up the coils a little also i´m back on the OZ Cygnus but lost 1 of the Centercaps wich sucks. I kinda want to keep the E46 as a "clean-ish" daily that doesn´t attract to much attention from Police so i´ll maybe just get some Z4 17s next summer and space them out a little. Not as good looking as the wheels i had so far but atleast i should have no problems with cops. The Skyline is for doing dumb shit.

wich leads to some more dumb shit:
            I´m back in an E36. The Skyline is no suitable fun car for the winter and I missed doing some rowdy shit. I initally wanted to get an 318ti Compact but found an 320 Coupe for around the same an Compact would cost.
            It´s in bad. really really bad condition but the engine is quite alright
            Set my Budget to 1000€ for everything. and I still havent maxed that out. Bought the Car and got coils before I got the car home. Then bought some wintertires for an extra Set of 3 Spokes i had laying around.

I only have one proper stupid picture of the Car as I work from 8am-6pm Currently and i´m not around the car on weekdays that much. It´s still running the 17s I had on the E46 in the back.
            Its super basic spec otherwise. Semi stripped out, an Confetti Recaro, a Momo Steering wheel, the cheapest Coils possible, 8/9x17 Styling 38s with Winter Tires

Should be good fun in the Snow.

i´ll try to get some better pictures in the next days !
            Last edited by MadMax; 11-24-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Just started following, excited for updates, really dig the look of the 36, wanna see more of that, and definitely want to see that recaro in the 46

Comment

Originally posted by slamitall View Post
                Just started following, excited for updates, really dig the look of the 36, wanna see more of that, and definitely want to see that recaro in the 46
                thank you!
                the E46 Seat went into the E36...wich makes more sense for me and finally made it to get some proper-ish pictures of the E36

its really nothing special and I kinda would like to lower more but we´ll see

Comment

killed that bish today.

had good 6 years but her time was over anyways.

Comment

Dig this.. Pitty the bish died, but it looks like you got backup's

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                      thank you !
                      if you can definately get an E46...lovely cars.
                      they are off the E63/64 8/9x18 with awesome offsets.

second update in a day:

received the seat I ordered for the BMW...seat rails should be here by the weekend.
                      Interior Tune Up is gonna start soon.
                      This seats

Comment

its gone.

End of an Era for me. Its the First time I don´t own a BMW in the last 6 Years...and I also owned this Car for 6 Years.
                        Was my first Car and is really in my Heart but it was time to let go.

I daily an Volvo V60 now and still have the Skyline. Ideally I wanna pick up a cheap-ish RWD Car to do some more spirited driving. or even an FWD Car or an 4x4

Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                        X