Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exterior Question(Acura's & Honda's Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior Question(Acura's & Honda's Only)

Ok im more of an OEM type of guy. What i wanna ask today is, Is it possible for an Acura
    Legend OEM front lip fit on a 96 Honda Accord? If so can anyone quote me on it.

So you Fancy Huh!!

google is your friend. You have a honda it has been asked before

Comment

This Forum is refering to a 94/95 accord model lip, I wanna know would a Acura Legend lip fit without modification!

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Everything requires modification if it's not an original piece.

It's a Honda, you can make anything fit with enough work. Just make sure the work is quality work.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

x2^^^^^^

Comment

I'm pretty sure the legend lip will be too short.

Comment

It's worth a shot. FWIW on the cb7 the legend coupe lip fits perfect with the bumper, the sedan lip fit almost the same. but it's a little short at the wheel wells. You also need a heat gun to get the bends correct near the corners.

If you have a flexible tape measure measure along the whole bottom edge of your bumper and I'll measure my Legend coupe lip for you.
              Last edited by LethalEthan; 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
              X