Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
    Pretty cool!

I'll try and gather some people from the Albany area to make it out to a few, it's always nice to meet some of the people and cars that you see pics of from a few hours away!
    sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ep3moschini View Post
      I didnt even have a car for the last one (being it got totaled a few days before lol)

Im still not happy with my TL so its going to get parked in the corner lol
      wait u totalled the Si?? Damn shows that I totally skipped a summer haha. So u got a TL now huh. U goin to the Acurazine meet this Sunday??

Comment

Originally posted by Cvega View Post
        wait u totalled the Si?? Damn shows that I totally skipped a summer haha. So u got a TL now huh. U goin to the Acurazine meet this Sunday??
        yeah I got hit in hopkinton by some broad on her cell phone. . . I might pop in there but I have to go to Avon for 10:30 to pick up some parts
        Last edited by Ep3moschini; 03-04-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

meets not until noon i believe and im not gettin there til after anyways haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cvega View Post
            meets not until noon i believe and im not gettin there til after anyways haha
            might be there. . .

Comment

I'll have yet a few more new mods for the first one
              sigpic

Comment

almost a week away...hows the turnout lookin joe?? I kno ur brewin this up on a couple other sites....

Comment

from the looks of it, its going to be absurdly large

Comment

unless i pull some sort of miracle this week, ill be there in my explorer or my car will be there with an unpainted front bumper, it could happen, we'll see

Comment

you guys gotta come say hi, cause I don't really know any of you

fyi I'm not fat at all, that always messes with peoples heads
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fatmike View Post

will do man, ill either be in this with a canibeat sticker on the back

or

Comment

now im not going to find you. . . i was aiming to look for the heavy guy lol

Comment

lololol

It's a benz if that helps
                            sigpic

Comment

lololol

It's a benz if that helps
                              well you will notice me . . im kind of a big deal

Comment

^ haha funny...i'll def find all u guys. ive met all of u at some point. Hey Joe u gotta make a new thread on Clubrsx. Ive been getttin the hype up through last years post.....

Comment

Working...
                                X