• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad ass ride, lookin good.
    Lets see some more pics

Comment

Nice ride man

Comment

Never been a fan of Minis but this changes my opinion of them some. Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by marshalR View Post
          Nice ride man
          Thanks!

Originally posted by Huffy View Post
          Never been a fan of Minis but this changes my opinion of them some. Very nice
          Well I am glad I could change your opinion a little! Hahaha.

Originally posted by sqznby View Post
          Bad ass ride, lookin good.
          Lets see some more pics
          I'll post them as fast as I find them.
          2005 Subaru STI

Comment

Originally posted by nathanrw View Post
            yeah i posted it on there a few weeks ago. What wheels are you looking at?
            bbs

Comment

Originally posted by niquemarshall View Post
              bbs
              Good stuff man. Can't go wrong with a good set of BBS. I was debating selling these RS' and picking up a set of Image wheels. Anybody have any sort of feedback on them?
              2005 Subaru STI

Comment

Found this on the Southern Fresh coverage of Import Alliance. They got the ugly side of me.

2005 Subaru STI

Comment

One of my friends took some photos for me the other day. I'll post more up as he finishes them.
                  Here's a link to his work.
                  Explore Colin Perschbacher’s 783 photos on Flickr!

2005 Subaru STI

Comment

I haven't updated this in a while so I might as well.

Found that my sidewalls on my rear wheels are starting to bubble... Found this yesterday.

So I decided to put my stock wheels back on and rebuild the RS' so they fit better. so this is how it looks now. It feels weird riding around so high up and it being so comfortable.

2005 Subaru STI

Comment

Nice! I'd love to see a slight more stretch and camber upfront!
                      Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

+1 and please cut the fenders (I wish I could) !

SWEET ride though

Comment

Figured I might as well update this. It's been a while and a lot has happened.
                          I completely refinished my RS'. I put my 1.5" Slant lips up front and traded my 2.5" step lips for original 2" BBS slants. Powder coated the faces dark grey sparkle, and painted my barrels silver. I reused the BBS bolts again this time after polishing them up again but I am more than likely replacing them with gold bolts over the summer. The wheels are now at 16x8 +24 and 16x9 +24. Perfect for a Mini. I put my Toyo Proxes 4's from my fronts last time I built them on the 9's and found someone selling two 205/40 Falken 512's. Snatched those up and got a good stretch up front.
                          Anyway, here are the wheels. Sorry for my crappy pictures. I need a real camera.

Also I got my camber plates put on. My tie rods are seized up BAD right now so I have no choice but to order new ones and replace them but after that, I will dial in more camber. I only have a degree of negative camber right now. Also got my new control arm bushings in after having to drop the subframe to get to the bushing brackets. Car rides awesome now though other than my axle vibration from being low.

I think the camber plates some how raised my front end up a little bit.... May do some tweaking to them to get them to go lower.
                          This is the wheel gap I had after all that.....

I realized that my stock wheels and fat meaty tires had rubbed down the fender arches a lot so I got new fender arches and it made the car look ten times better with those alone.

I also got a JCW style grille a little while ago.

And after realizing the car needed a lot more low...... I maxed out my coilovers.
                          The bottom perch is where it sits now and where the spring is, is where it sat in the pictures. It's close, but it works!

I haven't had a chance to get a good picture of the car how it sits now but I will definitely try and get some pretty soon. I am going to IA in Atlanta this weekend so hopefully I will have some good pictures after this weekend. I'll try and keep this thread a little more updated from now on.

Oh, and seriously this time, this is coming in a couple months. My payments for school put me back a lot for a while because I wasn't working but I am moving back home in a week so it won't be much longer. I've decided on this for my set up since I need the camber.
                          Last edited by nathanrw; 04-19-2013, 01:28 AM.
                          2005 Subaru STI

Comment

Doesn't look too bad.
                            Supermade.at

Comment

Here's some pictures of how it sits now. They looked a lot better on my phone... Hahaha.

Rear.

Front.
                              2005 Subaru STI

Comment

You need to do a photo shoot on this thing!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X