Work VS-XX Faces/lips/barrels/bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work VS-XX Faces/lips/barrels/bolts

Looking to build a set of VS-XX for my s2k for final specs of 5x114.3 18x8+40 18x9 +40 let me know if you have any parts to help me out!

Please text 603 548 1349

Will check in daily!

Do you have to have VSXX? I have REZAX II and all the parts you might need.

not my pic

Comment

vrwheels.com for lips!

Comment

How much for rezax may work, goal was ultimately build a set myself, I had a set of bbs RS in killer offsets on my last car that I've kicked myself for never doing them sense

That's my current setup... So offsets are limited since I refuse to run less than 255 rear and 235 front

Ill check the link for lips!!! Thanks mate!

Comment

I can get you the lips and barrels. My bro works for a wheel company

Comment

Jes ill for sure hit you up on that AS soon as I find faces I'm going round and round! I may have something soon tho add me on fb danielhowardarnold@gmail,com ill be interested once the time comes!

Comment

sorry i missed this pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Dwalkertc View Post
                Jes ill for sure hit you up on that AS soon as I find faces I'm going round and round! I may have something soon tho add me on fb danielhowardarnold@gmail,com ill be interested once the time comes!
                try contacting ccw first. (no offense to him, but they will have what you need, and will give you a warrantee on it, and you know its legit.) If Jes's are good quality then get it, but if your going to be building a wheel id suggest finding nice parts

Comment

Working...
                X