WTF is wrong with Asanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with Asanti

This is driving me crazy already. I'm looking for a set of rims for my CL500 and i know "whatever flips your cookie" applies when it comes to rims.
    But WTF is this stupid high price for Asanti rims ?
    They Never looked good or any car i've seen before. Those rims go for at least 3500 Used + tires.

Who pays that much for those wheels ? Can someone prove me I'm wrong ?
    And i want to see real people that actually bought these ... Am I from a different planet ?
    There are so many other options that look a lot better and cost a lot less than Asanti ? Is this another "Well Asanti is the one who invented dog bras, that's why it's so popular"

I see 22in Chrome Asanti Rims + the stupid 8000$ Chrome grill on a W221 Mercedes S-class, unless you go to show off at SEMA, why did you buy this shit ?

Sorry, just ranting. We need a new thread for "Rants and Facepalms"

P.S you also see E65 BMW that are worth 10k without an oil change in it's entire life for sale at 27k, with the message "Well, the rims alone are 12k".
    My Personal BLOG

Someone needs to take this company out of business and the owner back to south central
    My Personal BLOG

Comment

Ugly ass wheels.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

any wheel that advertises like they do are no wheels of mine

Comment

dafuhq! no thanks. you keep em.

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhh!! Love these rims!!!... oh wait no i dont!

Comment

Pay to play...u dont like them, move on. There are PLENTY of JDM and Euro rims that arent worth what they charge. Asanti is no different from any other wheel company.

They make a ton of wheels for every genre of car. One thing I will say is that they have excellent customer support even if you have used rims. Cant be said for MANY of our favorite brands

buy cheaper wheels if u cant afford them...no shame in that.
              *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
              // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Without a doubt, this is the ugliest wheel that I have ever seen in my life.

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

horrid... money does not equal taste
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Without a doubt, this is the ugliest wheel that I have ever seen in my life.

I WANT THOSE

Comment

I prefer the bejeweled wheels myself...
                      It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

This one booth at sema had an engine completely covered in swarovski crystals and one completely gold plated engine. Both pretty ugly, nice ass in the background though.
                        The dub booth had some 30" wheels that were color matched to Nike shoes.

Last edited by martinm13; 11-18-2012, 05:03 AM.

Comment

da fuq
                          @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Because people will pay it, it's pretty simple.

Sadly, wheels like that, Asanti, lexani, dwarf companies like rotiform in sales.

Flickr

Comment

Yup they do, and the people that buy them really like them so it is all in personal tastes. I have seen some real classy looking wheels come from them, but they got to be ordered like that so blame the order taker

And unfortunately their service is going down hill it seems... can't comment too much at this time but it wasn't what it used to be

Athletes love their crazy shit, crazy colors, crazy looks, price doesn't matter, as long as it is one-off and eye catching they will buy it!
                              WTB
                              Manaray MS6 Center Caps

'95 Z32 3.0TT LHD T-Top .:. Cruiser
                              '16 F450 6.7T Lariat Ult. .:. Tow-Rig
                              IG: @AllGoNShow / @TurboJInc

Comment

Working...
                              X