• Show
Clear All

I think we all know who buys this shit.
    /thread
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I think we all know who buys this shit.
      /thread
      Everyone buys Asanti's, from regular people to baseball players. Order them however you want. If you're going to post pics of asantis why only post the ugly chrome ones? maybe your issue isn't with Asanti.

Comment

^^i'd use those for winter wheels. They prolly weigh as much as a truck wheel as well.
        If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

They prolly weigh as much as a truck wheel as well
          Why exactly would they weigh as much as a truck wheel? I get it that people don't like them, but why make stuff up? I built a set of 19" AF140s for a g35 and they aren't heavy. They're comparable with most 3pc wheels on the market.

I mean these look that bad?

Comment

I think Rotiform has an excellent line up. And their cast wheels are affordable, and can look good on almost every platform. Asanti..... Ehhh. Not my style, but to each their own.
            IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

you pay for the build quality also there are nice asanti wheels u just gotta pick the right ones. most all 3 piece wheels are gonna be a hefty dollar

Comment

Originally posted by MEPEH View Post
                This is driving me crazy already. I'm looking for a set of rims for my CL500 and i know "whatever flips your cookie" applies when it comes to rims.
                But WTF is this stupid high price for Asanti rims ?
                They Never looked good or any car i've seen before. Those rims go for at least 3500 Used + tires.

Who pays that much for those wheels ? Can someone prove me I'm wrong ?
                And i want to see real people that actually bought these ... Am I from a different planet ?
                There are so many other options that look a lot better and cost a lot less than Asanti ? Is this another "Well Asanti is the one who invented dog bras, that's why it's so popular"

I see 22in Chrome Asanti Rims + the stupid 8000$ Chrome grill on a W221 Mercedes S-class, unless you go to show off at SEMA, why did you buy this shit ?

Sorry, just ranting. We need a new thread for "Rants and Facepalms"

P.S you also see E65 BMW that are worth 10k without an oil change in it's entire life for sale at 27k, with the message "Well, the rims alone are 12k".
                wait.....soooo, in other words: you saw wheels that u wanted and got upset enough to make a thread online because couldnt afford them? Doesnt seem fair to put down a company just because they're out of your price range.

Ive seen rotas that I thought were cute for my S13...no thanks, not for me...I'll keep my old school SSRs or Work's

Price is what u pay, Value is what u get....no one ever regretted buying based on quality and is usually reflected at re-sale...which is why u see the car sellers asking for more because theyre sittin on Asanti's.

Yes, Asantis are hella expensive.....You find anything else (reasonably priced) that u like yet?

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Because people will pay it, it's pretty simple.

Sadly, wheels like that, Asanti, lexani, dwarf companies like rotiform in sales.
                Maybe if they answered emails they'd be more successful? ... I hit them up ( here ) for a project and waited for them to hit me back. They never did, So I reached out to Asanti. Ended up spending around lots of K's after only 2 emails

Ive owned just about every JDM brand of wheel under the sun...and still do, but I have no issues buying quality wheels by other manufacturers outside of our genre of tuning

People simply dont mind paying their prices, because they know the wheels arent going to bend on the slightest pothole.

I've owned a couple sets of Asanti wheels (new&used) and New Forgiatos. They make a ton of designs for different genres of cars. Personally, I dont care for Donks, nor do I like rusted hoods on new cars...I run cars with stretched tires n lots of camber...and thats silly to sum but to each their own right?
                Last edited by DriftGirl; 12-30-2012, 09:44 AM.
                *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

This whole thread is useless. why did vip modular make a 24k gold plated wheel? dont know but everyone has their own style and people shouldnt judge you by your wheels or car you drive. Buy asantis ,forgiatos or vip modular, its YOUR money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Because people will pay it, it's pretty simple.

Sadly, wheels like that, Asanti, lexani, dwarf companies like rotiform in sales.
                    dont you work for one of those? Just sayin'
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

So sick.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
                        Maybe if they answered emails they'd be more successful? ... I hit them up ( here ) for a project and waited for them to hit me back. They never did, So I reached out to Asanti. Ended up spending around lots of K's after only 2 emails
                        You sent them a PM through the forum?

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        No he doesn't

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                          No he doesn't
                          No, I don't work for Asanti, or any wheel company. But i do work in a position where i can really appreciate how big companies like Asanti, Lexani, and American racing are in comparison to companies like rotiform & others. If there's a lucrative demand for it, it'd be carzy for them NOT to fill it.
                          Last edited by Stephen; 01-04-2013, 01:41 PM.

Flickr

Comment

Isn't that bentley Paris Hilton's? I think west coast customs build it. Fucking horrible.

Comment

According to me, Rotiform having a good line up...It adjust with most of the vehicle and its mush affordable then others...
                              GearHeads

Comment

Working...
                              X