No announcement yet.

Something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car has not been sold, blown up or thrown away. (tho, most would probably suggest any or all for this car)

Installed my brake ducts today and Wednesday I go in for an exhaust quote. Keep ya'll posted

Volo In Timore

Comment

• So, this happened

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8iOhq2JG4E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8iOhq2JG4E[/ame]

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Also, picked up a Recaro seat for $125 used, need a seat bracket and she gets installed

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Happy New Year!!

Quick recap:

Watch:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhTVz2GVcQ"]Merry Christmas from 'Steph! - YouTube[/ame]

And these happened:

Seat is just sitting in there right now, need to pick up brackets.

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Wow that seat was a score for how
            Much you payed!
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Thanks! I love scouring Kijiji. Found that by looking for parts for my camaro, searched 'racing' undercar parts and wheels, was looking anything really, and the Recaro showed up. Came from JApan by way of a silvia, when it got here wouldn't pass inspection got parted out, sold to a kid with a 240sx and now it goes into an intrepid!

Seat bracket gets ordered next payday!!

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Shit's gonna get crazy man.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• It may never be 'stance' but she is definitely pissing off the LH purists already lol (And yes, they do exist)

Volo In Timore

Comment

• is this still an automatic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrett B View Post
                      is this still an automatic?
                      Unfortunately yes. LH's never left factory with anything other than an anaemic 4 speed auto. I do have everything to swap in the electronic 'auto/stick' option, just spliced into the wrong wire for upshift, snagged cruise control.

Just need the temp to come up a bit and I will be working on getting this fixed. Helps that I have the driver seat out so I can lay in the car and get a better look at things

Volo In Timore

Comment

• agh its just a bit brisk at -51 celcius eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by dubs&boost View Post
                          agh its just a bit brisk at -51 celcius eh?
                          Just a wee bit. Supposed to be like -7 Saturday ( wishful thinking ) Hopefully get the autostick wiring redone. Maybe mock up were the seat will be sitting and take some better pictures.

Really hoping to be able to hit as many local meets as possible this year. Already planning on going to the cruise on July 19th from Regina to Moose Jaw

Volo In Timore

Comment

• just read through everything. Congrats on making it your own. I like the exhaust, not feeling the wheels. I would suggest finding a 5 bar wheel in polished finish, at least 19x9 and 19x10 or so with the right offset (you can play around with how much poke you want) and what you can do for a weekend is take a spring/shock setup from one of your other cars, and cut them down to gain a crazy drop and see how it sits and rides. You'll need an alignment but thats my 2 cents on getting the right drop/stance. I like intrepids im used to putting 22's on them though ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoE500 View Post
                              just read through everything. Congrats on making it your own. I like the exhaust, not feeling the wheels. I would suggest finding a 5 bar wheel in polished finish, at least 19x9 and 19x10 or so with the right offset (you can play around with how much poke you want) and what you can do for a weekend is take a spring/shock setup from one of your other cars, and cut them down to gain a crazy drop and see how it sits and rides. You'll need an alignment but thats my 2 cents on getting the right drop/stance. I like intrepids im used to putting 22's on them though ha.
                              Thank you! I fixed up my cracked manifold last night with cheap muffler tape. It's holding, its ugly but it works. Most junkyards sell manifolds for like $25 a piece here, which is a good price, but they mostly have 2.7's which are no good for my 3.5 lol

I know what you mean about the wheels, When I bought them 2 years ago I was on a euro kick and the price was right, but lately everything locally I find and like like are 16's or 17's or a 4 bolt pattern lol I would love to be able to afford a nice 5 spoke, but using a 3/4 ton truck as a winter daily takes almost any money I was saving!

Once spring hits, I will snag what is left of the suspension from the one parts car ( need the adjustable toe links from its rear so I can have adjustable camber in the rear on my car ) and I could cut those springs and reassemble everything and throw them in one weekend to see how it looks.

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Any updates for this? and what exactly are your plans for this? you should boost it haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X