Something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it would look pretty sick wrapped on the Mille's

Since I have a couple parts cars I may hack up a set of springs for a temporary fix, my struts are shot as it is...

Volo In Timore

Comment

Well, I didn't get much accomplished this past weekend on the car. I did get a leaky oil cooler line fixed and swapped the front differential fluid for some fresh and new stuff. But I did get my shop a little closer to being ready, and I got a couple pics of my car to show you where I am at with it thus far.

Here is basically what the car looks like now

In need of a paint job in the future. And if you look closely you can see the roof of my one parts car, my 83 528e and my 1980 caprice classic landaux sport

and this is what my shop looked like:

and after a few hours of cleaning and organizing, this is where I am at with it:

Volo In Timore

Comment

Or you could just daily drive this and slam that e28 that seems to be sitting in your yard unloved...
        Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
        Quitters never stance.

Comment

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
          Or you could just daily drive this and slam that e28 that seems to be sitting in your yard unloved...
          I bought the e28 for $500 Canadian about 7 years ago, and its had a rough rough life before I picked it up. it was in a row of cars in line to be shredded, literally.

Driveshaft is missing, car won't stay running if I release the key, no idea if the tranny is any good (no driveshaft, no gears ) both front fenders were held on by 2 bolts on top on each side and duct tape on the bottom, passenger side tail light is fubar'd and will not bolt back into place, windshield is more cracks than glass, all in all the perfect example what a $500 BMW at a scrapyard would get you

BUT, I like a challenge (obviously, intrepid) so this thing is my next project, the intrepid is a focus right now because it is a DD and I want it to stand out and be different, but since you asked so nicely, I will give you some pictures of my 528e

And yes, that is also an IROC sitting in the grass behind the BMW

Volo In Timore

Comment

Hey I'm from Saskatoon. Cool to see someone that is close to home. Good luck on your project. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Comment

Nice what you drive??

Volo In Timore

Comment

A jeep grand cherokee for now lol

Comment

Nice nice.

Thinking this weekend once the shop is organized the e28 may have to take up residence in there... So many on here make me want to get this thing at least running...

Volo In Timore

Comment

Forget the bimmer, there are too many of them, I want that Iroc :O

an Iroc dropped on some starion wheels would look sick man.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I may have to figure things out for it. The camaro's body is solid. little things are the hold up for that project

Volo In Timore

Comment

deffinently different, haha was not expecting to see one of these on here! I think you should get the 300 m bumpers/lights and stuff.

seen this one a long time ago.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/309536...-chrysler-300m

good luck with the build!
                        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Thanks! I actually have a 300M parts car, but it was a salvaged unit so I stole a few pieces from it for my build.

I had a good month in car sales, so it looks like I will be getting my springs ordered around the 15th of Oct. not sure 100% when they will be going in tho.. Will posts pics as I go and acquire parts

Volo In Timore

Comment

Got my struts ordered today, still trying to locate a place of business in Saskatchewan that offers H&R springs. Called to places today and they no longer deal with that parts company and they haven't had a chance to update their website in the past two years to note it...

Volo In Timore

Comment

Looks like I may have my springs thru a shop in Regina. Hoping I get a call back tomorrow and can have them coming to me soon!!

Volo In Timore

Comment

Struts have arrived. Springs get ordered next Tuesday when I have a chance to drive 2 hours to where I can order them from.

Question, where does everyone get their spacers from?? I don't need huge spacers, and I have checked online for them and found a bunch, I was wondering if anyone on here have good experience with the a specific brand or if there is a company to avoid.

Thanks in advance!!

Volo In Timore

Comment

Working...
                                X