Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
    what I thought as soon as I saw that pic. lol
    I have plans for the bee em dubya, but rural saskatchewan doesn't exactly have them all over for parts needed. But I am helping a friend swap in a SR20 into a 240 late winter early spring, so I may enlist his help to help get that e28 started. A build thread will commence when the work starts on it.

Volo In Timore

Comment

goodluck.

Comment

Been looking at a few other e28's maybe something in a little better shape. Local scrapyard is supposed to have another one. Going to look at lunch. May have to start a build thread for a beater drift e28..

Volo In Timore

Comment

Is getting dropped next Tuesday, as well as taking care of a few other issues for the suspension. Wont be slammed low, but going lower than stock with H&R's. Then being parked away so I can work on a few other things that need to be fixed / finished over the winter

Volo In Timore

Comment

Yay!
            Do work man, get this thing built up.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Love it can't wait to see it low. Keep it up.

Comment

Thanks Guys!! I am super excited, I have been wanting to lower the car since I bought it about 5 years ago!! But blowing up engines kept me from getting anywhere

Volo In Timore

Comment

Anyone tell me what kind of rims these are??

Debating on selling the Mille's and picking up these

Volo In Timore

Comment

Been debating on getting my Mille's redone in white. Need to play around in forza to see if the color I want to do for the body will look good with white rims or not tho.. Possible pick up a different set of rims and tires over the winter...

Volo In Timore

Comment

so springs go in on this Friday, Should have some pics of her lower if photobucket isn't useless

Volo In Timore

Comment

So with the weather being complicated, and parts being here, but wrong. Tomorrow is the day. Snow and all, she is getting lowered on H&R springs and KYB GR-2's all around. Pics to follow!!

And I start my in my new position on Monday of Parts Associate at KIA (Parts counter guy)

Volo In Timore

Comment

Sweet can't wait to see it lowered!

No idea what make those rims are lol, they are likely cheap no name wheels. More valuable wheels are usually not dual bolt pattern.
                          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                            Sweet can't wait to see it lowered!

No idea what make those rims are lol, they are likely cheap no name wheels. More valuable wheels are usually not dual bolt pattern.
                            I have a set of Mille F20's to go on in the spring. Debating on painting them white spokes and polished barrels

Volo In Timore

Comment

Just found this. Ive been trying to convince my friend to work on his Intrepid! He refuses though and now I cant say hes the first on the sight if he did do it. Cant wait to see where this goes, its almost convinced me to do work on my cavalier instead of selling it when I finish my mustang and buying something "nicer" or more stanceworthy. Cant wait to see where this goes though

Comment

I probably wont be very stance'd but I am building my car to be driven and I plan on making the drive to Tennessee next fall for my 28th to hit up the tail of the dragon!

Volo In Timore

Comment

Working...
                                X