• Show
Clear All

Glad to see something different..

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
      Glad to see something different..
      Thanks! Props to you on the Forte sedan! My girlfriend has Forte Koup, and I am trying to sway her into doing something with her car lol

Volo In Timore

Comment

Get some pics up man!

You are part of the KDM scene because your girlfriend has one of them sexy koups.

I was actually doing some research on these cars and isn't this car an intrepid, 300m, LHS, Concorde, and a stratus?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Everything but a Stratus lol. The Stratus is a Cirrus, Breeze, Stratus lol I do have the 300M guages in my car right now, but I need to pull them to remove the ABS and Park brake light, my intrepid doesn't have ABS so it defaults the light on, and I can see it through the electric tape! And I need to paint over the part number so it isn't visible. I don't really have updates, just waiting on parts to arrive really.

And I am definitely KDM, I work for a KIA Dealership selling cars! So if anyone is needing KDM part numbers I can most definitely get them info. And I have looked at a few places that carry performance parts for KIA's and owning an Intrepid which has minimal aftermarket support, I am willing to dig a little more for parts.

Volo In Timore

Comment

Not having ABS is so much fun. Makes FWD cars fun in the rain when you want to get sideways.

So legit working for kia, my mom has a 2011 tucson with the same engine and tranny as the automatic Forte Koup SX. Kind of fun seeing the little riced out civics getting smoked by a CUV.

Oh yeah, do you know if the traction control on the theta2 equipped cars makes a loud clunking noise and jerks the car when its active?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
              Or you could just daily drive this and slam that e28 that seems to be sitting in your yard unloved...
              agreed

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                Not having ABS is so much fun. Makes FWD cars fun in the rain when you want to get sideways.

So legit working for kia, my mom has a 2011 tucson with the same engine and tranny as the automatic Forte Koup SX. Kind of fun seeing the little riced out civics getting smoked by a CUV.

Oh yeah, do you know if the traction control on the theta2 equipped cars makes a loud clunking noise and jerks the car when its active?
                Girlfriends car is the EX auto with the 2.0l. It's silver with some pink mischief.tv stickers and hearts and what not. I have her sold on getting a set of Sparco Assetto's in Fuchsia lol

Shouldn't be making noises. And by default (at least in Canada anyways) traction control is always 'on' So I would guess that something is wrong in the diff, or tranny. I sell them, and I know cars relatively well, but still not a certified tech lol, its it's on your mom's car she should definitely get that checked out

Volo In Timore

Comment

Originally posted by stihlayota View Post
                  agreed
                  There are plans for the BMW, but more along the lines of a drift slut, beat up stance'd e28's on nice rims rocking a low static or bags has been played out, and there are only what 900 on this forum alone. I'm not ****** on those e28's out there because there are a lot of sick ones that I wish I could pull off, but this e28 is a neglected piece that I bought from a scrap yard for $500 that doesn't hold an idle and needs a driveshaft. And then I proceeded to neglect it for the next 5 years of ownership, So in honesty its physically about as beat up as Rusty, but has no character to pull of that look.

So plans include an engine / trans swap, custom driveshaft, stripped interior and playing with the idea of original IROC rims, Tho I do have 2 gold 15" z28 rims that could look good on there as well. or 15" rallye steelies from my 1980 Caprice classic landaux sport coupe.

Volo In Timore

Comment

Springs ordered!

Volo In Timore

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      cannot wait too see it dropped a bit

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Subbed. I'll be watching this.
                        It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Thanks guys!! I can't wait to see my car lowered as well!!

Volo In Timore

Comment

Very nice! I've never seen one of these done before, looking forward to seeing the final product.

Comment

Thanks!! Hopefully I get the heater working in the shop and I can make progress over the winter. It gets damn cold in Saskatchewan!! Should be getting the springs and struts done in november

Volo In Timore

Comment

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
                                Or you could just daily drive this and slam that e28 that seems to be sitting in your yard unloved...
                                what I thought as soon as I saw that pic. lol

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Working...
                                X