Minilites 15 x 8 and 15 x 9 (England)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minilites 15 x 8 and 15 x 9 (England)

Here for sale are my 15 x 8 ET0 and 15 x 9 ET4 Minilites, they are finished in white powder coat and are drilled in 4 x 100 with a 56.1mm centre bore. I bought these brand new in June and have covered less than 1000 miles.

Tyre specs:
    175 - 50 - 15 Kumho Solus KH17 on the 8j
    195 - 45 - 15 Kumho Ecsta KU31 on the 9j

Excuse the poor photos, I'll grab some better ones this weekend.

DSC_9797 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

DSC_9821 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

DSC_9836 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

And here is how they sat on my DA Teg:

Integra Front Fitment by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Integra Front Fitment by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

DA Integra on Minilites by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

DA Integra on Minilites by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Integra VS Civic Sedan by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

I'm looking for £750 collected from outside London, or whatever postage costs on top. That's $1200 + Postage to the US.

I'll look at 16's for a swap, but I really need the money for my snowboard season.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

how many us dollars that be?
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Hi buddy, are these still available? Im currently trying to find out whether 9j's could be squeezed under my mx5's arches. I know that 15x8's on 195/50's is tight! Maybe having 45's on these would make enough of a difference so they would still fit without looking silly and needing a wide arch kit.

Comment

How much just the wheels

Comment

Someone buy these, I mean these wheels were made before Watanabe and Panasport copied them

I don't really want to sell the wheels on there own if I'm honest.

flickr
          Facebook
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Open to offers.

flickr
            Facebook

Comment

Bump, £625.

flickr
              Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X