WTT: Work VS-XX 18x10.5 Square 5x114.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Work VS-XX 18x10.5 Square 5x114.3

I just started grad school and realized I have to walk about a mile to park because it's speedbump city getting into the lots on campus. Looking to trade my wheels for 19s so I can manage them. Nothing less than 10" wide. The more aggressive the better, most likely. Anything up to 12j with single digit negative offsets.

18x10.5 +18
    18x10.5 +12

95% tread on all 225/40/18s

I can add or take cash on top. Wheels are not perfect. Some light curbing and scraping from fender rub.

Better pics on request.

Ollie
    Last edited by Ollie; 09-07-2012, 01:30 PM.

IG: @_olliee

I text you. Is your # the same?

Comment

Just got your text but dont have enough cell service in class to respond lol

Theyre +18 and +12 without spacers (just realized I mistyped) and yep 5x114.3. I think theyre O disk all around also

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Just got your text but dont have enough cell service in class to respond lol

Theyre +18 and +12 without spacers (just realized I mistyped) and yep 5x114.3. I think theyre O disk all around also
        Won't work for what I need but I look forward to whatever you do with this thing next. Good luck homie.

Comment

poop
          @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
            Won't work for what I need but I look forward to whatever you do with this thing next. Good luck homie.
            No worries. Thanks dude!

Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post
            poop
            might just have to rebuild these into 19s.

Comment

Pssshhhhh you'll fucking lower it more on 19s so you can tuck em who are you kidding
              Glws broski
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
              X