Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Children: Ol Dirty Bastard gets a build thread (e24 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like reading road trip stories haha they're the best!
    Glad you're keeping him though!

Comment

• *Here's to better luck going ahead*
      Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by nicolas_w View Post
        Just read you're roadtrip,oh boy,you got some balls
        Haha, this was the 3rd cross country trip I've done in an old Bimmer. The last 2 were with my old e28, and they were a lot less...eventful.

Originally posted by Mason View Post
        Saw this today at church, I knew I've seen it before so I had to look it up and ended up here. Sounded great, especially in the parking garage haha.

Hope everything works out and enjoy california
        Thanks dude! Yeah, I felt sort of bad in the parking garage. I've gotten too used to how loud it really is, so I just tried to idle it in and out of there.

Originally posted by drosas View Post
        I like reading road trip stories haha they're the best!
        Glad you're keeping him though!
        Thanks! Yeah, it was memorable.

Originally posted by floatingdino View Post
        *Here's to better luck going ahead*
        Thanks dude, I need that.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Your build is one the the e24 builds that inspired me get an e24 of my own! Love the work you did and hope to see ODB back up soon!

Also, sorry to hear about your misfortune but remember when one door closes, another opens!

Lastly, welcome to California!! If you and ODB ever feel like going to show out in Southern California, let me know. I'm days away from finishing my project and hope to be hitting shows very soon. One being this Saturday at the Anaheim Convention Center (Spocom).

-Rimal
          Daily Driver: 2007 BMW 550i
          Project: 1985 BMW 635csi

Project SmurfShark - BMW e24 Build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...09#post1340209

http://instagram.com/xerxes310

Comment

• Originally posted by XerXes310 View Post
            Your build is one the the e24 builds that inspired me get an e24 of my own! Love the work you did and hope to see ODB back up soon!

Also, sorry to hear about your misfortune but remember when one door closes, another opens!

Lastly, welcome to California!! If you and ODB ever feel like going to show out in Southern California, let me know. I'm days away from finishing my project and hope to be hitting shows very soon. One being this Saturday at the Anaheim Convention Center (Spocom).

-Rimal
            Wow, that's awesome man, good luck with your shark! Yeah, I'm just sort of waiting for the next door to open, gotta get a job and my own place soon. I'll probably be at the Beach Burger euro meet tomorrow in Huntington Beach, but I don't know if ODB will be making it to Spocom. Gonna be changing things up again and it probably won't be ready.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Whats the color name on this? My e21 is almost the same just alittle darker.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                Thanks dude! Hoping to make some progress here soon. And yeah, that drive is the fucking worst, but at least we made it, lol. You, me, and EvilStar should roll through some of the big SoCal meets some time.
                Yeah that would be cool always cool meeting new bmw people
                IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

• Originally posted by LoweredCreditials View Post
                  Whats the color name on this? My e21 is almost the same just alittle darker.
                  Cirrus blau. It'll get changed though.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by bostongrnM3 View Post
                    Yeah that would be cool always cool meeting new bmw people
                    Coast Motor Werks is having a BBQ on the 19th. You, me, and Evil Star should roll down. Get on their website and register.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Ha, I just put two and two together and realized that this was you. ODB looks a little different in the dark, Great meeting you last night though

Daily Project 1980 more-door Rabbit "Ruth" ^
                      save the squares

Comment

Coast Motor Werks is having a BBQ on the 19th. You, me, and Evil Star should roll down. Get on their website and register.
                        I'm in I just registered

Comment

• Originally posted by DEADheadDOOLEY View Post
                          Ha, I just put two and two together and realized that this was you. ODB looks a little different in the dark, Great meeting you last night though
                          Yeah, he looks better and less beat to shit, lol. Good meeting you too man, that Mk1 is so rad.

Originally posted by bostongrnM3 View Post
                          I'm in I just registered
                          Awesome! I feel sort of bad now though. Plans changed on the new direction for the car, and since I'm broke ODB won't be ready for the 19th. Or the Big SoCal Euro meet in August. Or any other meets for the time being. My new goal to is to have it ready-ish by SoCal Vintage in October.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Yeah, he looks better and less beat to shit, lol. Good meeting you too man, that Mk1 is so rad.

Awesome! I feel sort of bad now though. Plans changed on the new direction for the car, and since I'm broke ODB won't be ready for the 19th. Or the Big SoCal Euro meet in August. Or any other meets for the time being. My new goal to is to have it ready-ish by SoCal Vintage in October.
                            Yeah my car won't be done til slammed society irwindale

Comment

• Well, made a big change the other day. Scott aka Rudeboistance came down and bought these things.

Never thought I'd get rid of them.

In the mean time, ODB is looking like this.

Because I need to figure out how I'm gonna make this work.

Oops.

Oh and I'm buying a new motor. No more leaking everywhere. Hopefully.
                              Last edited by theseeker411; 02-22-2018, 12:04 AM.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• in for this

Comment

Working...
                                X