Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Children: Ol Dirty Bastard gets a build thread (e24 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
    holy step lip jesus christ.

looks good though, unsure on the colour. but nonetheless they look fantastic.
    Yeah, these were the very first set of 3 piece wheels that 1552 ever built, and the only set of 3 piece Tarmacs built in 16.” I’m still on the fence about the color, I may get it redone at some point.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Looking great man, don't usually like the super stepped wheels but on older cars I think it looks pretty good. Glad to see ODB making a comeback! Maybe mine needs one too.
      Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• the old setup was 10 000x better in my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
          Looking great man, don't usually like the super stepped wheels but on older cars I think it looks pretty good. Glad to see ODB making a comeback! Maybe mine needs one too.
          Thanks dude! It's good to be driving it again. My buddy Jake put a glasspack on it for me the other day and it cut the noise and drone down a ton. No longer going to have my ears ringing on the drive to Leavenworth.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            Thanks dude! It's good to be driving it again. My buddy Jake put a glasspack on it for me the other day and it cut the noise and drone down a ton. No longer going to have my ears ringing on the drive to Leavenworth.
            Can't wait to see it again on the new setup, we just booked the same Leavenworth place!

@projects_always

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris View Post
              the old setup was 10 000x better in my mind
              I'll probably change the color of the wheels again after the car gets painted, but I'm sticking with these wheels.

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
              Can't wait to see it again on the new setup, we just booked the same Leavenworth place!
              Awesome man! Can't wait to see everyone again.

Spent the last few evenings going through this thread and changing all of my photobucket pics to flickr. Man, I can't believe how much this car has changed over the years.

Picked up some black manual e30 sport seats a few weeks ago. The rails are a little narrower in an e30 than in an e28/24, so I'll have to get some adapters to fit them. Debating changing the color of the interior either by a full swap or just dying the leather. I'm really not a fan of the lotus white anymore, as it's an utter bitch to keep clean.

One of my friends works at Emory Outlaws Porsche and he wants to pull all of the dents and do the rear euro bumper conversion for me, so I'm hoping that happens before Leavenworth.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• wish i worked at Emory Outlaws Porsche!
                Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  One of my friends works at Emory Outlaws Porsche and he wants to pull all of the dents and do the rear euro bumper conversion for me, so I'm hoping that happens before Leavenworth.
                  This made me way too excited for ODB's future.
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  *pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Well...

I blew the transmission up in ODB. Not sure where to go from here.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Trans swap. Dirty's worth it.

Or just chalkboard paint it...

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• After some deliberating and talking with some of the guys out here, I've decided I'm going to part ODB out and scrap it. Already sold the rear euro bumper and e30 sport seats. Gotta find some cheap stock suspension so I can pull the coilovers off and sell them. The Tarmacs will be going as well.

Also I think my time in SoCal will be over when my lease runs out next May. It's time to go back to the South.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• /era

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• F
                            Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• CJ will come back hard with something else, odb will live on through another build I have no doubt! Hope all is well my brotha!

@projects_always

Comment

• I read something on the other thread but it's still sad to see this gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X