Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Peeps!!

Default Texas Peeps!!

I hope the Texas section can make a come back! Anyone from the RGV or close by?? I feel like a loner here!.lol

Houston here.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Sweet!!! How's everything with the Houston scene!?!?

Any peeps from San antonio?

Quote Originally Posted by L0W&SL0W View Post
    Any peeps from San antonio?
    I'm about 4hrs away from SA.lol.any good meets comming up in SA?

Quote Originally Posted by OP:Mazda3 View Post
    Sweet!!! How's everything with the Houston scene!?!?
    Booming. To my knowledge there is a local meet almost every day of the week except Wed and Sunday here.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Quote Originally Posted by kaidotech View Post
    Booming. To my knowledge there is a local meet almost every day of the week except Wed and Sunday here.
    That sounds sweet...I wish the Stance/Hellaflush etc. scene would move down this way.

I'm about 4hrs away from SA.lol.any good meets comming up in SA?
    Not that I know of...just wekfest on sept 30 in austin and than ccm15 will probably be in San Antonio in nov probably
    Last edited by L0W&SL0W; 08-09-2012 at 12:59 AM.

I wanna take a roads trip for a meet that would be pretty sweet.but with school starting it prolly won't happen.

That sounds sweet...I wish the Stance/Hellaflush etc. scene would move down this way.
    mostly stanced/hellaflush cars(few) here in the RGV are euro's

heres mine prob seen it around on local forum / social networks

from San Antonio. (universsal city) anyone from SA?

I'm in Austin! So for the RGV guys? How's the local pd versus "stanced" rides? My wife has family there, but we're afraid to visit in the g-ride!

I host a monthly meet at our local K1 SPEED kart racing. So if you guys are ever in the Austin area on the FIRST Wednesday of each month. Feel free to stop by.
    hela fass dooo

Lubbock here...probably the only crazy slammed poke tuck stretch what have you here haha
    97 540i 6speed
    90 325i sold
    93 EJ2
    84 Scirocco
    69 Continental

Whatup guys tryin to get more involved in the forum, my names Juan and I drive a celica. Im from San Antonio and im part of Squirrel Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-J View Post
    Whatup guys tryin to get more involved in the forum, my names Juan and I drive a celica. Im from San Antonio and im part of Squirrel Squad.
    Whats up man. The Texas section is usually a complete graveyard. I check it every so often but people rarely post. Hows the scene down in San Antonio?

Yeah I saw that but fugured fuck it maybe somebody will post. Everything heres pretty tight acouple meets aweek. I just aint been out in awhile cause im workin nights right now. Where you from bro?

Yeah I saw that but fugured fuck it maybe somebody will post. Everything heres pretty tight acouple meets aweek. I just aint been out in awhile cause im workin nights right now. Where you from bro?
    Thats pretty sweet. I'm from Dallas

What area of Dallas? Im in Dallas also, Oak Cliff to be exact.

Instagram-PrimeLuxe
    Youtube-PrimeLuxe

I'm actually north of Dallas in Allen.

Damn and you drove all the way down here for CCM.

Damn and you drove all the way down here for CCM.
    It actually wasn't that bad honestly. Cupcake meets are always a great event and road trips are always fun so its cool with me!

Yeah thats true, I was supposed to go to import alliance in Dallas but I spent my extra cash on that new front end instead. I wanted it to look extra fresh for CCM.

Yeah thats true, I was supposed to go to import alliance in Dallas but I spent my extra cash on that new front end instead. I wanted it to look extra fresh for CCM.
    Oh yeah I feel ya. I didnt go to import alliance but I heard it was awesome. I had to miss out because of work. Have you heard anything about another Wekfest Texas event this year?

From what ive heard it should be almost at the same location and date as last years. Are you going to All Team Bash in Houston?

That would be sweet. Not sure, when is it?