Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas Peeps!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexridesabike View Post
    I'm going to try and make it. My buddy might be entering his car.
    Thats dope. I applied last week, im still keeping my fingers crossed. Either way ill be there tho.

ATX checkin in I'll be at wekfest with my truck got accepted last week already paid for my spot

I still dont know if I got accepted but either way ill be taking my Celica. Have you guys heard about the premeet the day before hosted by the chronicles and mayday garage?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-J View Post
    I still dont know if I got accepted but either way ill be taking my Celica. Have you guys heard about the premeet the day before hosted by the chronicles and mayday garage?
    that you juan? Dude Im SO fucking psyched for wekfest

Quote Originally Posted by High_5er View Post
    Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Hell yeah dude between our little meet, the premeet and then wekfest the next day. Its gonna be a dope ass weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-J View Post
    Hell yeah dude between our little meet, the premeet and then wekfest the next day. Its gonna be a dope ass weekend.
    whats the premeet?

Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

At some brewery. Its hosted by mayday garage and the chronicles so you know its gonna be good.

if its at a brewery, is there an age restriction?

For drinkin im sure there is. But most people will just be chillin outside

Oh okay. Well I know boosted will be having an mr2 meet and I think Preston and I are going to that.

I for sure wont be goin to that. On a lighter note. I got into the show so I'll see you guys there for sure.

Its at the 8th wonder brewery and I'll be there too got invited by natsukashi garage and mayday garage to do a photo shoot and video for the per meet will be rolling into H-town Saturday, mid day

Hello everyone my name is Daniel and I live in North Austin.

Yuki by Daniel Michael, on Flickr

Bagged Civic Si | Accuair | Airrex | Full-Race | Skunk2 | Enkei | Flashpro

Out here in Dallas!

Thats sooooo clean ... I live in South Austin and Drive a 280z .. working on a LS swap . clean civic man . Make sure you make it to cars and coffee next time .

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! Those cars are sweet, wish I could have a second (project) car. I should be going to the next Cars & Coffee.

Bagged Civic Si | Accuair | Airrex | Full-Race | Skunk2 | Enkei | Flashpro