• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just discovered Aeolus Tires

Stretched 205/40 on 9 and 9.5

Looks very good, I'd recommend

Comment

• I am looking for a good Hard tire that will stretch. I will be running a little camber and need a Tire that is going to have a longer tread life than most!!

My wheels are going to be 18x9.5 Square and I am looking to stretch either 205/40 or 215/35.

Any suggestions? I see Falken 512 is a popular choice but I can't find them in the size I need and I don't know how the tread life is.
      M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Follow my journey into the Stance World: MonsterMazda's Bag Build

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsterMazda View Post
        I am looking for a good Hard tire that will stretch.
        Achilles ATR?
        Truth is not determined by what people think of it.

Comment

• I placed an order for fed 595 rsr 195/50r15 and 205/50r15 (to go on my 15x9 and 15x10.5) , but was than informed that they are back ordered for possibly a few weeks. Any other performance tire that run a bit wider than advertised? I was interested in the feds because of how they are a lil wider than typical sizes, so the stretch wouldnt be too extreme.

My next idea was to go with 225/45r15 hankook rs3 for the 15x10.5, but that would leave the 195/50r15 to fit the 15x9 (since they dont come in a 205/50) but I was thinking that might look like bigger stretch up front.

Comment

• i currently have a pair of 285/30/18 Federal 595s EVOs on a 12" wide wheel and they seem super wide as compared to the 285/30/18 Nankang NS2 i had on there before.

I am currently looking into getting a pair of Toyo Proxy T1 S in 285/30/18 in hopes that itll be in bettween the two as far as size goes. Can anyone help?!? I have literally looked everywhere and researched for days
            -Steve
            993 911 C2

Comment

• Wheels: 18x9 +7/18x10+26

Tires: Venezia Crusade HP 215/35r18

Camber: Front -4.5 (slotted strut lower mounts) / Rear -8ish (Solid metal shims)

Roll/Pull: Slight pull and roll

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
              X