No announcement yet.

Turbo E28 at a local car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your car, the most amount someone can love a car.

Comment

More info on the window conversion please! Great idea vs replacing regulators over and over. Did you just use real oem for part #s? Also, do you have any videos of the car driving? I'd LOVE to see it in action.

Comment

I'll post the details on the window conversion soon. I need grab my receipt for the part #'s.

I'm going to be doing some tuning tonight. I'll try to get a video of it at 15psi.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Nice! love them e28 turbos, build one myself, m535 vid 745 engine, 67mm holset and 570whp
            Oliver von Bjuhr
            m5 e34 turbo 723whp with Coils and Oz Futura 19"

Comment

Originally posted by Pimplaren View Post
              Nice! love them e28 turbos, build one myself, m535 vid 745 engine, 67mm holset and 570whp
              Pics?!

Comment

Car is looking good, my turbo e28 is currently under the knife. Todd's kits are awesome cant wait to see what your car puts down. The 745i manifolds are pretty restrictive in my experience, so im eager to hear how your set up turns out once its tuned.

Comment

I was really close to swapping my turbo and manifold when I had everything apart. In the end I couldn't justify spending the extra $. I got most of these parts second hand for really good prices and it's more than enough power to get me in trouble, lol.

Comment

Agreed, my last set up was the tcd 60 trim with the 745i manifold and a front mount and I had plenty of fun. I am going with a top mount twin scroll this go around with a holset hx35/40 hybrid. I also ditched the distributer and went wasted spark with a new standalone. I just wish the paint on my car was half as good as yours.
                    Last edited by Darksyde; 07-20-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Fantastic car. More on windows please. I had to disable my rears, kept falling.

Comment

I can't wait for the day my e28 is actually fun to drive based on the driving experience vs the visual experience. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pimplaren View Post
                          Originally posted by Hybridbmw View Post
                          Pics?!
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYbOLSt7WlA&list=UU2ubrNAcrVjhxAgosJNYSzA&index=1&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYbOLSt7WlA&list=UU2ubrNAcrVjhxAgosJNYSzA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

He got some videos of the car. Thumbs up!

Also, get that video on 15psi up!
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Man that E28 moves!

No tuning or video yet. It's rained every day after work . Hoping to get it done next week or weekend.

Comment

Hehe i miss my e28 alot!
                              Oliver von Bjuhr
                              m5 e34 turbo 723whp with Coils and Oz Futura 19"

Comment

Update time!

I went to a BMW Octoberfest car show last weekend and got a few pic's and a video with the new shoes. Only running 11psi that day and had ton's of wheelspin in the video through 3rd. Thanks to Tony Parrish for the pics!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQZ1bNEFEM&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQZ1bNEFEM&feature=plcp[/ame]
                                Last edited by Hybridbmw; 10-28-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X