s1's for sure. I like the contrast the gold provides and the step lip
    Ben Purkiss Design
    My Design Blog

Comment

Equips , fo sho
      sigpic
      http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

i love the equips, but more of a fan of step lips. just rep Philly well!

Comment

That's exactly what turned me on to the s1. The gold face and the stepped lips give it a unique look where the equips are really plain, clean but plain. I feel like in the end id end up painting the equips and id be into the for way more then id want to be, on top of needing new tires next season.. turns them into $4200+ wheels.
          I put in WORK

Comment

I vote for the S1's...they'll look ill.

Comment

You really only have one option here and that is the Equips, reason being is that you want proper fitment and I know Nevaland and those Equips have the right offset. Those S1's don't have the right stuff to pull of a proper fitment Z. End of story..

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
                You really only have one option here and that is the Equips, reason being is that you want proper fitment and I know Nevaland and those Equips have the right offset. Those S1's don't have the right stuff to pull of a proper fitment Z. End of story..
                Truth.

If he hasn't sold them yet, If you were going with brand new wheels, Id say go with custom size and offset S1s.

Comment

The equips will need spaced fronts and the s1s will need spacers on both. Nevaland has become unresponsive so I may be stuck with the s1s. while I agree with you royal, I feel the s1s will look good with a 25mm spacer in the rear. There +22et in the rear and I'm not sure about the fronts yet. This all may be irrelivant if nevaland sold them. Haven't heard from him in 24 hours.
                  I put in WORK

Comment

Hey man, I let him know you were trying to get ahold of him, has he gotten back to you yet? He has been on a little road trip.

Comment

Yes he has responded but unfortunately we haven't been able to work out a price.. ill play it out until tommorrow. I'm leaniing towards the s1s still. Maybe some new lips in the rear to make it a 12.mmmmm
                      I put in WORK

Comment

Originally posted by IIXtremeHansen View Post
                        Equip!
                        >>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

Comment

Does anyone know if work sells these lips ?
                          I put in WORK

Comment

You know equips in 19'' are hard to find right? Especially with these tight offsets..

Comment

From what I hear, the ones that 'Nevaland' has, are 1 of 3 sets of 19s in the country...

Comment

Yep which is why you should buy Nevaland's wheels, very hard to come by. Also I do not agree with spacers and 25mm at that. If you want custom S1s contact RB Motoring and they can make you what ever offset you want for them..

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Working...
                                X