UK Vauxhall Corsa b more door on air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Vauxhall Corsa b more door on air

Sup everyone, just signed up to the forum so figured i'd get a post up of my on going daily project. It's a rio verde '96 vauxhall corsa b. I have a full project thread on corsasport.co.uk which is nearly 50 pages now, can be read Here for anyone interested.

I'll try to summarise this post. Basically, it's my first car, and obviously i don't have a tonne of money to throw at it to get it 'concourse' etc. But it's my daily and i'm trying to do pretty much all the work myself or with my dad and brother, as a 'driveway build' eventually aiming for it to be pretty tidy considering it hasn't been handed to a company and had money thrown at it.

So here it is.

Started off life in this form.

Ended up like this for a while.

Then had an accident where a woman in a van went into the side of me leaving it like this.

Needless to say it was written off. I didn't know what to do at this point and contemplated breaking it and scrapping it. But my old man ended up repairing it, like so.

Been working on trying to tidy it back up and obviously eventually getting it mint. Lots of stuff planned. I bought and installed an air ride setup, smoothed the front numberplate recess and custom fabricated a pre 97 de-badged grill to the bumper, along with lots of other little stuff.

Currently working on getting the bodywork all sorted at the minute. The interior looks like this, cream leather seats and cream leather headliner. Custom painted pillar plastics/dash and black lower plastics/door cards etc.

Went out today with my brother in his 2ltr turbo more door corsa today for some pics. Which look like this.

And that's as it stands as of now. Still very much a work in progress, but it is my daily and it's been through a lot . Currently working on building up some OG lookin OZ turbo's to get fitted and stanced. So, comments/criticisms etc etc would love to know what you lot think . Cheers for reading everyone!

Both cars look pretty awesome

IG: Nick475

Comment

did you go to PVS with the damage to the side?
      sure i remember it from there :S
      looks pretty sweet dude
      Float like a Cadillac, Sting like a Beemer!
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24326

Comment

Nice seeing more corsas out in this scene - I like your front end.
        Here's our work in progress.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

for my taste is the front end too busy

and the rear camber on that grey one, looks weird, like something broke
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
            Both cars look pretty awesome
            Cheers mate

Originally posted by Buck6687 View Post
            did you go to PVS with the damage to the side?
            sure i remember it from there :S
            looks pretty sweet dude
            Yup, went to PVS last year with the side all caved in cos it happened a week before the show figured i may as well still turn up seeing as i had the tickets bought lol. Go pretty much every year with corsasport. Cheers mate.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            Nice seeing more corsas out in this scene - I like your front end.
            Here's our work in progress.
            Yeah, not a lot of people seem to go for the clean smooth look. Plus i find a lot of people don't seem to take corsas seriously . Cheers, it is pretty much a unique front end .

Originally posted by P78 View Post
            for my taste is the front end too busy

and the rear camber on that grey one, looks weird, like something broke
            Too busy? Because of the black bonnet? As that will be getting sprayed up green soon. The camber on my bro's is needed to fit the BBS's lol

Comment

Been a while.

Comment

Working...
              X