No announcement yet.

first car for irresponsible teenagaer mommy and daddy dont want to sponser :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first car for irresponsible teenagaer mommy and daddy dont want to sponser :(

The Average_Jerk keeps closing my Damm threads well as the title reads any suggestion and my budget is 5k (dollars

I keep closing your threads because you provide zero information. "i want wheels for a car I dont own". "tell me what car to buy" we cant do that. dont you have any ideas at all in your head of what you want? $5k ok. buy an Aveo. good mpg
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

for 5k you can pretty well buy anything decent for a first car.

/thread.

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

i was thinking on bbs rs wheels but then i taught that was to damm common and i want to make the car diffrent i was actually searching around CL found a nice e28 it was dropped and i was also searching for a nice dc2 since it has lots of aftermarket support but also something about the e30 intrigues me my neigbor is selling his e30 but he swapped in a 2jz gte ( from a is300) and the wiring isnt finished and i dont really want to mess with that it runs but it wont be a reliable daily until the wiring harness is finished have any suggestion and mpg wont be a proplem

Comment

buy an aveo

Comment

id be kind of emberassed to pick up girls in a aveo /:

Comment

il proply get a car buy this weekend most like a dc2 or this http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3097220437.html <

Comment

get that e28, very good car to start out with. easy to fix, parts are somewhat cheap, and when you crash it (we know you will) it will be easy to part out.
                gooby pls

Comment

yhea i know im going to crash it but i really doubt i will total it O_O so i wont be needing to part but in case i do total it my dad has a sr20det its in preatty rough condition its bein rotting outside for a while now but i think it would be a good donor i will check it out later il upload pictrues

Comment

the car actually started right up O_O hasnt bein turned on in like 3 4 years
                    Last edited by gonzakev; 07-11-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

started right up
                      Attached Files

Comment

(:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is this guy fucking serious?

Buy a moped and get a library card, then learn how to properly use an internet forum. Chicks, wheels and cars are the last things you need to worry about right now.
                          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Please enlighten me sir Daviticus (: what should i be worrying about

Comment

Originally posted by gonzakev View Post
                              id be kind of emberassed to pick up girls in a aveo /:
                              wtf is wrong with aveos? i love mine, who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me, about aveos, or anyone else if you don't like aveos skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                              X